Chapter 11

Anara's pov

It's been a week since we've been kidnapped and James and Dario won't let us out of their sight. We were now sitting in my room and I was teaching Jordan my language while she taught me hers. We sat there for three hours straight teaching each other Spanish and Russian and we learned a couple of more languages. After our bonding time we went downstairs to figure out what to cook.

" you know what would be good right now?" I said.
" what?" Jordan replied. "Baby shower meatballs" I sang with my amazing voice. I know I'm talented.
"BITCH yes- wait you can sing?" she said shook. " yea but that's not the point let's make meatballs" I said.

....

After finishing making the food we realized we made a lot of food so we just called at everybody to come eat so we wouldn't waste any food.

Everybody sat at the table making their plate. I stuffed and whole bunch of meatballs on my plate and used the sauce from the meatballs and used it as gravy for my mashed potatoes when I looked up everybody was staring at me in disgust. " what?" I said and scrunched my face up confused. " baby why did you put the sauce on the mashed potatoes" Dario asked looking at my plate like it's nasty. " because it's good try it" I said stuffing a meatball in my mouth. " no thank you" he said quickly. " nah come on" I said putting the fork to his mouth. He opened his mouth accepting the offer as I put the fork in his mouth as it slid out his mouth in slow motion. idk why but that shit made my punani throb. " okay never mind that actually is good" he agreed as i pecked his lips and went back to eating. " so I got a question for you people" Jordan asked as everybody looked up at her urging for her to continue. " do y'all like wash in between yo ass?" She asked making me choke on my food dying from laughter. Shit she got me coughing and wheezing Dario started patting me on my back. " hell nah that shit gay asf" somebody from the other side of the table said. I stopped laughing real quick and make a face that had everybody chuckling.

I picked up my juice that was in the wine glass don't ask why I felt like a elegant today

I picked up my juice that was in the wine glass don't ask why I felt like a elegant today. " who said that cause I know yo booty smell " I asked looking for the culprit. " I did" one of the men said. The room was so quiet and there was so much tension everybody was looking at me waiting for my reaction. I got up with the wine glass in my hand and walked over to the man. " tell me why I shouldn't throw this drink in yo bitch ass face " I said reappeared a line from empire. " cause you can never get off the floor bitch" he said in raising his eyebrow. Dario got stalking towards him looking angry but I held a finger up making him stop. Me and ole dookie booty bust out laughing which left Dario confused. " I fuck with you... you funny" I said as I chuckled. " yea you too" he replied. " but you need to wash in between yo ass that's not okay man" I said walking back to my seat.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and quality family time. Actually back to that I haven't met Dario's family yet.

...

Me and Dario we're in the room chilling watching phineas and ferb. I looked up at Dario and randomly bit his cheek and smirked. " ouch wtf" he yelled. " what was that for" he yelled in my face upset. " I lov-" I cut myself off realizing what I was about to say. " what you was about to say?" he questioned with a smirk on his face. " nothing you know you have a nice smile" I said trying to change the subject I got up laying on the bottom side of the bed watching tv trying to not to worry about the thoughts swarming through my head of the situation. " Mara" Dario called. I ignored him trying not to cry. He smacked my ass real hard making me cry out in pain holding my ass. " bruh what was that for" I cried out sitting up wiping my face. He grabbed me by my throat kissed me with so much passion. I opened my mouth slightly and he took that as an invitation and stuck his tongue in. He broke apart biting my bottom lip pulling away. " I love you too baby" he said making me blush and and peck him.

"Baby?" Dario called out. "Yea" I answered. " would you love to go to this event with me and meet my parents?" He asked looking down at me. " uh....sure" I answered a little nervous at thought of meeting his parents. " when is it?" I asked looking up at him. " oh it's in three days" he said in a calm voice. " bruh why ain't you tell me this before I could have been prepared, I don't even have my nails and hair done and ima pimp so I should usually have my hair done cause can't walk around looking like a deer caught in front of the headlights, OMG what if they don't like me, what if they think I'm just some poor person you found on the street.... OMG look at my hair I look like a bald baby on steroids" I rambled pacing around in the bathroom while Dario stood in the doorway until he grabbed me by my shoulders " baby calm down I set up a hair appointment and a trip to the spa for tomorrow and we can go shopping for your dress the day before the event".

" shit why didn't you say that before got me stressing like tyrese in that video shit" I said calming down.
......

Y'all I'm so tired of this damn school they stressing me tf out imma need a pack of newsports🚬😩.