Chapter 1.

𝐀𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

I swung around the pole shaking my ass in the air as I felt the money being thrown on me. I smiled liking the feeling of money being thrown on me. This is my second night here and I'm already making a lot of money. When I got done dancing I grabbed all the money on the floor and put it in my bag. When I looked up I saw an nasty old man staring at my boobs. when he looked up and saw me staring back at I stuck my middle finger at him and turned around and walked to the locker room.

I opened my locker and put the bag full of money in it and grabbed a new outfit. " Amara lap dance in vip " my boss said. "Ok let me change and I'll be there in 5 ".

When I got done changing I sprayed little bit perfume and walked to the vip section and their was a group of attractive men and I started blushing.

I Walked to one of the men, and started to sway my hips to the music feeling the moment and then turned around and started to grind on his dick and he started groaning and gripping my waist which made me uncomfortable but I really wanted the money so I just let it slide . when I looked over and saw the man in middle staring at me and then I start to get more uncomfortable and that's when I went to pole in the middle of room and started dancing and then the other men threw money on me. I've never really had this much attention on me but it felt weird as fuck to have bunch of men staring at me.

When I got done dancing on the pole the man in the middle was still staring at me with his grey beautiful eyes. I walked to door but turned around to only see the man in the middle still staring at me.

I walked in the locker room ignoring the other women, grabbed my stuff out my locker and clocked out.

As I'm leaving the building theirs a black suv outside, the window rolled down and their was the man that was staring at me in the vip room. " Hey beautiful wanna ride?" the deep voice said. I turned my head and saw the man with grey eyes." No thank you I'm fine" I said and walked away from the suv for only it to follow me. I stop in my tracks and look over to the man in the car, " what do you want?". I asked feeling irritated.

He looked at me shocked as if nobody ever spoke to him that way. " Why so rude I'm just tryna be nice ".
" No your being creepy as fuck why are you following me I already told you I don't need a ride" I said as he stared at me again but this time it wasn't a lustful stare he was just pissed. " Get in the damn car or your fired" I busted out laughing not taking him serious. " You firing me? Sweetheart last time I checked you not the boss of me you don't even own the club". i said.

He laughed sarcastically mocking me " Sweetheart last time I checked I am the owner of this club now get in the got damn car or else  ". He demanded.

"or else what ". I hissed . He got out of the and walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder as I kicked and screamed for him to let me go but he wouldn't so he sat me down in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt and ran over to the drivers seat and hopped in and drove out the parking lot.

" Who the fuck do you think you are let me out this damn car now". I yelled. " well I am Dario Manson nice to meet you" he said as if that was supposed to mean something to me. " what do you want from me?" I asked . " I want you" he said with a smirk on his face as the car pulled over next to where I live. " your fucking crazy" I said.

He laughed at me as if I said something so funny. I unbuckled my seat belt quickly and opened the door and ran straight to my apartment door and unlocked it.
Once I got got in,  I locked the door and heard an iMessage notification from my phone and pressed the message with the random phone number.

Why would you run away I wasn't finish talking to you?

                          Leave me the fuck alone you weirdo

Let me take you on a date

Why would I ever go on a date with you

I replied back and turned off my phone . I walked to my room dropped my stuff on my bed and took my clothes and makeup off and got in the shower letting the water run through hair.

When I got out the shower and dried off my body and moisturized ,brush my teeth. I put my pajamas on and grabbed the bag of money from my bed and counted it hoping that I would forget about what happened.

Hoped y'all liked the first chapter 😏.