Chapter 4

𝐀𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"So mi amor what are you going to pick to eat"
Dario said. " I don't know yet I'm stuck between the steak and the pasta what do you think I should choose babe"? I said as walked over to him and sat in his lap catching him off guard.

I wanted to be petty and tease Dario and I thought to myself what better way to do than in a restaurant in public.

I readjusted my self in his lap making sure I rubbed my ass against his print. He groaned in my ear feeling turned on. " So what do you think I should choose Dario". I whispered in his ear.

Before I even knew I fucked up he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder not caring that other people were looking.

" Dario put me down" I said. I felt hard slap to my ass as I winced in pain. " ouch you asshole" I
Said. When made it to the bathroom he put me down and wrapped his fingers around my neck backing me into the counter where the sink was.

" Why the FUCK do you keep testing me Amara you think you can just tease me and get away with it". He said angrily. " And what are you gonna d-." Before I can even finish my sentence he reached under my dress and pulled my thong to the side and stuck two fingers inside me.

" oh FUCK" I moaned as he started to pump his
Two fingers in and outside of me at a fast pace.

He curved his fingers inside of me hitting my g spot. " I'm about to cum Dario " I moaned.  I felt my stomach twisting in a knot as I was getting closer and just when I was about to cum Dario pulled his fingers out. " You will cum when I tell you to and just   for that little stunt you tried  to pull earlier you will have to earn my permission to cum now fix your self up and come back to the table when your done and if I hear any attitude or back talk I will punish you til you can't even walk." He said as sucked my juices off his fingers and walked out the bathroom.

30 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I was in the car still a little wet from the bathroom situation and a bit shook. I looked over at Dario who was paying attention to the road and then he looked over at me for a quick second and back to the road." What " he asked.

"Nothing just admiring how attractive you look while driving". I said as I Reached over and grabbed his print because I thought it would be good to mess with him because he left me in the bathroom frustrated and horny. I started to massage his print " fuck amara" he groaned. Just I was about to unzip his pants we pulled in front of this big ass house and when Dario parked the car he got out and walked over to my side telling me to get out the car in a angry tone and of course me being stubborn I said no.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder walking into the house. A guard by the steps greeted him and Dario replied " I'm going to be in my room do not bother me". He said. He walked up the stairs walking to a room digging into his pocket for his key.
" Dario let me go I'm sorry ". I said feeling a bit scared for what's about to happen. before I can say anything else he opened the door and smacked my ass hard before he put me down on the bed.

I looked around the room and it had a bunch of red and there were a whole bunch of sex toys on the wall. " what type of fifty shades of gray type of shit is this" I said. I looked over and saw Dario shirtless and staring at me.

 I looked over and saw Dario shirtless and staring at me

" Strip now and get on the bed ".  He said while looking through his draw for something.

I did as he said and got on the bed. When heard his footsteps near I felt slap on my ass but it didn't really felt like a slap. I turned and saw this nigga had a paddle. " yo why the fuck would you hit me with that shit that shit hurt" I said yelling a little bit. Without him saying anything he jumped on top of me wrapping his fingers around my neck " what the fuck did I tell you about that damn attitude I guess I got to beat it out of you" he said.

He pulled me over his lap with my ass facing him. " you are going to get 25 hits and if you try to run away from me we will start over do you understand" he said. " yes" I said . " Yes what?" He questioned. " Yes Sir" I said. " Good girl now let's get started ".

He started hitting me with the paddle I wanted to run away  but if I did he would just start over so I just sat there taking all the hits trying not to scream. When he got done spanking me he saw that I was little wet and turned on so he laid me on my back and stuck his two fingers inside me without any warning pumping his fingers in and out at a fast pace. I was moaning nonstop as I start to feel myself getting closer and closer he curved his fingers hitting my g spot I feel my legs shaking uncontrollably. " oh fuck Dario I'm gonna cum".  I moaned. " no your not you cum when I tell you to cum hold it in". He growled while speeding  up his pace and adding another finger. I felt my stomach twisted up in a knot as trying to hold it in. " please Dario just let me cum" I say with my moans getting louder and louder I'm so close to screaming I tried to move his hand but he wouldn't budge. " move yo fucking hand" he said as he sped up the pace even faster which caused me to start screaming and shaking my whole body while he just sat there with a smirk on his face as if he was satisfied with the way my body was reacting to his fingers inside of me. " and why should I let you cum after what you did to me and you didn't even apologize". he said speeding up the pace more faster than before. " I'm sorry just pl- please let me c- cum I'll be a goo- good girl I p-promise ". I said struggling to keep up with the pace of his fingers. " it's okay baby girl you cum now" he said taking his fingers out just in time for me to cum but I also squirt in his face. He leaned down to my pussy and sucked up all my juices which caused me to jerk up a little.

After he got done I tried to move my legs but they wouldn't move so I just give up. I look over see Dario laughing at me. " I don't know why you laughing you did this ". I said to him. He walked over and picked me up bridal style and he sat me on the counter and walked over to the shower and turned it on and we took a shower together. He gave me one of his shirts and got in bed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we rested out eyes.