Chapter Two

TW: Alcohol usage, emetophobia (vomiting)

The walk to Emily's house was shorter than Dream had expected and soon enough, they were arriving at an extremely large home surrounded by a black metal fence. The house was four stories tall, with two separate wings on either the left or the right that seemed to connect by the main floor in the middle. It was white with black and gold accents, and though it had a large front yard, the back yard was incredible.

A large space for a garden (though, not much was blooming at this time in the middle of winter), surrounded by what Dream guessed was at least three or four acres of land. At the end of the massive backyard was a large tool shed that was probably the size of a three-car garage.

As they got closer, Dream saw people scattered on the front lawn, on some of the terraces on various floors, and could see a lot more people inside through the large windows on the second floor. This made Dream a little nervous, and he didn't know why. He liked talking to people and was usually fine with parties, but he hadn't gone to one this big in, well...probably ever. That, and who couldn't use a bit of liquid confidence when going to a party.

He grabbed the plastic water bottle he was carrying along with him out of his huge jacket pocket. Straight vodka and a generous portion of some fruit punch Mio water flavoring. He had filled up an entire plastic water bottle all the way with vodka, and he took a shot of tequila before he left his aunt's apartment. He now winced as the vodka went into his mouth, but was surprised at how well the water flavoring masked the distinct taste of the alcohol. He was not a huge drinker, mostly he just drank on the weekends or at social events, so it surprisingly does not take much to get him drunk despite how tall he is. The drinking he had been doing at the pub the last few nights was probably the most drinking he's done in awhile. He didn't really know exactly how much it would take to get him drunk tonight, but he assumed maybe half of his vodka water bottle.

Dream knew he had to pace himself if he didn't want to be ill the next morning for the guided tour of London architecture that he and his family were going on. Each year they took a different tour: when he was twenty they took a tour of the cuisine of England, last year it was historical landmarks. This year it was going to be architecture.

When they walked up to the gate Dream looked at Lindsey. "How the hell are we supposed to get in?" He laughed his tea kettle-like high pitched laugh as he stood dumbfounded in front of the huge metal gate. 

Lindsey lifted up a panel on the side of the gate that revealed a passcode. She typed in a five-digit code that Dream didn't necessarily mean to memorize, but he couldn't help but look at it being typed in.

53319

After Lindsey typed it in, a loud buzz came from the panel and the gate started to open up. As the two of them started walking up the long driveway towards the house, Lindsey rang up Emily on the phone.

"Hi babes, we're here! I forgot how absolutely massive your house was. What room are you in?" Lindsey asked.

Dream could hear Emily on the other end of the phone as Lindsey had her speaker volume up super loud. "Oh my gosh maaate I'm so excited you're here, ahhh!" Lindsey said.