40 - A Curious Thing

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

South from the Dark Castle, Snow White, Priscilla, Prince Charming and The Evil Queen walked through the woods, "You shouldn't be here," The Evil Queen said.

"Well, tough. I am," Priscilla said.

"You're putting yourself in danger," The Evil Queen said.

"I'm not letting you go to see this Glinda about my baby without my presence. End of discussion," Priscilla said.

Prince Charming stopped to pick a lily and handed it to Priscilla, "For luck," Prince Charming said.

She smiled, taking it and turned to see the look on the Evil Queen's, "What?" Priscilla asked.

"We're at the edge of the Dark Forest, trying to find the one person who can stop our imminent doom and save your unborn child. And you two stop to smell the roses?" The Evil Queen said.

"Lilies," Priscilla said and Prince Charming smiled.

"I don't care if they are dancing daffodils. I need to destroy my sister and so do you," They started to walk through the woods, "And if that babbling mad man sent us on a wild goose chase, I swear I'll-," The Evil Queen saw a door standing, "What's that supposed to be?" The Evil Queen said.

"Well, it appears to be a door," Prince Charming said as he carefully approached the door. He's able to see that the path continued through it.

"Through the door, step inside. If pure of heart, then she won't hide. It's Rumpel's riddle. It's Glinda," Snow White said as she stepped through the door and vanished.

"Snow!" Priscilla yelled and followed after her.

"Pri!" Prince Charming yelled and followed them.

The Queen scoffed, "A portal with a cheap cloaking spell," She said and walked through the door but for her, it was just an archway in the woods as she had continued on the path the four of them were on, she wasn't allowed through the portal.

The Evil Queen sighed in frustration, turned around, briskly walked back through the door and closed the door behind her.

In Glinda's Pocket Dimension, Snow White, Priscilla and Prince Charming walked through the portal into a place covered in snow, "I thought she was supposed to be the Good Witch of the South," Snow White said.