19 - Save Henry and Julia

Flashback: Enchanted Forest...

It was the day of the Dark Curse and the birth of Emma and Elaine, "The curse! It's here!" Grumpy yelled as he rang the warning bell when he saw the green and purple smoke that was spreading the land and was approaching the castle.

Inside the dungeons, Rumpelstiltskin was in his cage and he grabbed the bars of his cell.

"I'm waiting!" The Evil Queen appeared in front of him, "What took you so long, dearie?" Rumpelstiltskin said

"You know what took so long," The Evil Queen said.

"Oh, yes. The curse... You did it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"That's right," She stepped closer to the bars, "I did it... And I wanted you to know it. Before you, like all the pathetic denizens of this wretched land, forgets everything," The Evil Queen said.

"How did it feel?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Watching the curse cloud form? Felt like victory," The Evil Queen said with a smirk.

Rumpelstiltskin giggled, "How did it feel to kill the thing you love most? Ripping the heart out of our daughter. How did that feel?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"It was the price of the curse. How it felt doesn't matter. She would've understood... I took my life back. I had to... I won," The Evil Queen said.

"And yet, here you are, feeling the need to gloat. Something's missing, isn't it, dearie?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Not at all. I have everything I want. Nothing can stop me now," The Evil Queen said.

Rumpelstiltskin giggled, "Not quite," He said.

"What does that mean?" Regina asked.

"The Saviours. The children of Snow White and Prince Charming," The Evil Queen sighed, "They can stop you. They can breathe curse," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Well, it looks like getting rid of two babies just made my to-do list," The Evil Queen said.

"Of course it did. But even if you succeed with that, you have an even bigger problem... Now there's a hole in your heart. And someday, you will come to me to fill it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You overestimate your powers of foresight," The Evil Queen said.

"And you underestimate the price of what you've done! You shall see, you will come to me once again. There is more you need," Rumpelstiltskin said.