15 - Dark Hollow

Flashback - Five Days Ago In Storybrooke...

In front of the Jolly Roger, Mr Gold turned to Callie, "You have to stay here," Mr Gold said.

"No! Why? I wanna help," Callie said.

"Well, Greg and Tamara weren't working alone, others will follow... I need you to," He took out a small sheet of paper and handed it to her, "After we've gone, follow these instructions," Mr Gold said.

Callie looked at it, "What is it?" She asked.

"It's a cloaking spell. It'll shield the town, making it impossible for anyone to find," Mr Gold said.

"Then how will you come back to me? You're not coming back, are you?" Callie said worriedly.

"The prophecy. The children are my undoing. But they're also my grandchildren. I must save them," Mr Gold said.

"I understand. But I also know that the future isn't always what it seems... I will see you again," Callie said as her voice broke and they kissed passionately before he walked onto the Jolly Roger.

They watched as the Jolly Roger disappeared into a portal, Callie walked forward looking at where they disappeared she silently cried as Belle walked up to her and took hold of her hand

Leroy, the dwarfs, Archie and Mother Superior came running onto the docks, "They did it! They saved us! They did save us, didn't they?" Leroy watched Callie turning around to them crying, "Tears of joy?" Leroy asked and Callie looked down at the scroll.

"Are you okay?" Archie asked.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" Mother Superior asked.