25 - New York Serenade

Manhattan...

In the Swan apartment, Killian and Elaine were still in Elaine's room, reuniting after a year apart, both not wanting to separate after so long apart.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Killian and Elaine cuddled in her bed as they breathed heavily, "You said... My family was in trouble," Elaine said.

"Aye, love... But we need your sisters, where's Katy?" Killian asked as he stroked her shoulderblade.

"Wonderland... She does have an apartment but, uh, we only visit when we get a text asking us round... We have the memory of growing distant in the sense of having children and living apart," Elaine said.

"Sorry to hear, love," Killian said.

"Oh, no. It's that bad, we're both mothers, and since she's in Wonderland and I remember everything so I'm okay with it," Elaine said as she lightly drew circles on his chest with the tip of her finger.

"So... This boyfriend..." Killian said.

"Yeah... He's different, but, uh, he won't be anymore after tonight," Elaine kissed his jawline, "Told you we'd find each other... How did you find out where our apartment was?" Elaine asked.

"Magic," Killian said.

"You asked Katy," Elaine said.

"I did, aye... She's doing fine... But she's said for now it's up to you and Emma... Something's happened in Wonderland," Killian said.

"Oh, okay..." Elaine said.

Killian looked at her and kissed her, "The year was terrible without you," Killian said.

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

Prince Phillip was riding on a horse in the forest, heading towards a gazebo where Aurora waited for him with a picnic, "You're late," Aurora said.

"I came as quickly as I could," Prince Phillip said as he got off his horse.

"I'm hungry, and I miss you," Aurora said.

Prince Phillip gave her a quick kiss, "You are always hungry now," He said as she rubbed her small pregnancy bump.

"And cranky... I'm sorry. I know there are royal responsibilities I just..." Aurora said.

"None that match my responsibilities to you... And our family. I'm the one who should be sorry," Prince Phillip said.

There was suddenly a loud rumbling sound and the wind gushed as a purple cloud came out of the sky, "What is that? Is it a storm?" Aurora asked.