14 - Christmas Special

[A/U: This is a Christmas Special, does not need to be read as if doesn't have any involvement in the series]

Vision: Storybrooke

It was snowing outside and the seven dwarves were throwing snowballs at each other when they accidentally hit Spencer, "Sorry, brother," Leroy said.

Spencer looked at them and chuckled, "No worries, Merry Christmas," Spencer said as he brushed himself off before he caught up with his parents.

In the distance, the World Without Light and the World Within Snow stood side by side with Storybrooke.

At the harbour, Killian walked off of the Jolly Roger and he saw Elaine standing in a red cloak and he stood stunned looking at her, "You trying to give me a heart attack love?" Killian asked.

"Sorry Killian, Julia and Henry are going with Regina and Emma... Bigger car, Julia said something about her dress not fitting in the bug... What did you and dad buy her?" Elaine asked.

"What the little lady wanted... Hey, Swan," She smiled softly, "Merry Christmas," Killian said.

"Merry Christmas... You know... This look is my favourite... My man in black... I'll wait for you in the car, wearing a dress in the snow is not appropriate," Elaine said and started to head over to the car.

"Love?" She turned back to him, "How are you? First proper Christmas without her," Killian asked.

"Never really had on with her... Honestly... I don't feel a difference, but I know she wouldn't want us not to celebrate," Elaine said and got into the yellow bug.

Killian looked at her and he looked away with a sigh and he looked at the Jolly Roger to see Esme, Emily, Eleanor and Mary Margaret all transparent, the three doppelgangers waved to him and blew him a kiss as Mary Margaret smiled at him and nodded...

Killian looked at her and he looked away with a sigh and he looked at the Jolly Roger to see Esme, Emily, Eleanor and Mary Margaret all transparent, the three doppelgangers waved to him and blew him a kiss as Mary Margaret smiled at him and nodded before they disappeared.

Killian walked towards the car and got into the car, "I just..." Killian said.

"Yeah, me too... Been seeing them all day," Elaine said.

"You didn't tell me?" Killian asked.

"Esme said not to... Besides... They wanted to say goodbye properly to you... Ready to go?" Elaine asked.

"The echoes?" Killian asked.

Elaine smiled, "Gone, I'm not going anywhere," Elaine said and she drove away.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At the hall, Emma, Regina, Julia and Henry walked into the hall, "Wow," Julia said as she held a bag.