27 - Witch Hunt

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago

In the Evil Queen's bedchamber at the Dark Palace, the Wicked Witch searched through the Queen's jewellery, "Look at all her things. Onyx, black pearl... diamond," She looked into the mirror to see how the earrings looked on herself, "A family could live off what this is worth," She dropped the earring in the jewellery box, "She just left it all behind," The Wicked Witch said as she walked to the Queen's wardrobe. Her flying monkey looked at her, making some noises as the Wicked Witch looked around the room.

"Such pretty things. All wasted on her," She opened the wardrobe and searched through the outfits before picking out a dress, "Ahh. Now, this could work," The Wicked Witch walked to the mirror where green smoke engulfed her, as the smoke cleared she was now wearing the dress. She studies herself in the mirror.

"Now, that's how you wear a dress," The flying monkey screeched and she turned her head to the flying monkey

"Now, that's how you wear a dress," The flying monkey screeched and she turned her head to the flying monkey. The creature looked at her, with a kind of admiration, "I know I look lovely. Now go find the Evil Queen and let her know that I'm here. And no... there's no need to be gentle. Time to get the small prize and then we work our way up," The Wicked Witch told the monkey and it obeyed before flying away.

Outside the Dark Palace, everyone was walking away from the castle, following Robin and his Merry Men into the forest, Red Riding Hood, Prince Charming and Snow White walked beside each other, "Seems like old times, doesn't it? Except not running from Regina, but with her," Red Riding Hood said.

"She's changed. I have to believe for the better," Snow White said.

"I hope it sticks as we don't have Cilla with us this time, I still expect her to appear with an explanation or a plan of attack the Black Knights when we couldn't," Red Riding Hood said.

"I know, I feel the same... I hope she's happy... With her family is where any daughter should be, but if she did appear it wouldn't be for us anymore," Snow White said and glanced at Prince Charming.

"I'm sure she'd still help you, Snow," Prince Charming said.

Red Riding Hood placed her hand on her friend's shoulder, "You had to let them go for Henry and Julia, Snow," Red Riding Hood said.

"I know, but it doesn't make it any easier," Snow White said.

"I know," She glanced back at the Evil Queen before looking forward, "Regardless of that, Regina doesn't look too good. If she hadn't tried to hurt us so many times, I might be worried about her," Red Riding Hood said.