"So, who'd you see?"

"What?" I questioned.

"A few minutes ago before you tried distracting me with dancing,"

"Nobody, I told you."

"I don't like being lied to,"

My eyes shot up to his, and I narrowed them, "neither do I,"

"Do you know what I'd like right now?"

"What?"

"Your mouth on my cock," he said, his face serious.

A smile spread across my face, "I know a place," I guided him through the crowd, and into the back stairway that lead to the emergency exit.

"It's dark as fuck," he stated as I opened the door with the key that rested on top of the doorframe.

"It's better that way," I pushed him against the wall as soon as the door shut, the only light inside is from the small window on the opposite side of the door.

My mouth collided with his, and I tasted the dark liquor he was drinking before I joined him at the bar. I moved my hand down his chest, feeling the cloth of his suit. His breath quickened, and it turned me on.

I traveled my hand down to his cock to feel how hard he was, and God he didn't disappoint.

Lorenzo's POV

Breaking the kiss, I looked into her deep pool of green eyes. She was wanting. Waiting for my cock to fuck her pretty little mouth.

"Get on your knees, Love," I ordered, and she obeyed. Seeing her kneel in front of me was...intoxicating. "That's a good girl," I praised.

She enjoyed getting praised, but I also knew she loved being degraded as well.

I took a fist full of her hair into my hand, admiring her gorgeous features. Her upturned nose and full lips, with god-like cheekbones and a breathtaking face structure.

She wasn't just beautiful on the outside, but on the inside, too.

"Take off your underwear and give them to me," she was getting ready to stand, but I stopped her, "but while still kneeling,"

Love did as she was told, obeying every order I was giving her.

She handed the lace fabric to me, and I stuck them in my pocket for later use.

Looking up at me, her emerald eyes were giving me an almost...pleading expression.

"Now," I let go of her hair, "I want you to be a good little slut, and unbuckle my pants, and take out my cock,"

She impatiently unbuckled my belt, then followed my black boxer briefs. My cock sprung free, at full length. Pre-cum sat at the tip, my excitement making me embarrassed.

My erection felt free.

The pupils in Love's eyes dilated, indicating she was ready.

I ran my thumb along her bottom lip, then lifted her chin. "Be still, baby," I told her, guiding my dick into her awaiting mouth.

Fuck.

Fuck, Fuck.

It felt so fucking good to have her tongue on my cock.

I tangled my hands in her hair, completely ignoring how much time it must've took to style it. I didn't care.

I didn't care because it felt heavenly.

I withdrew my cock, careful not to cum too quickly. I waited a second before sliding it back into her wet mouth, much less gently.

Love kept her eyes trained on mine as I fucked her mouth. Fucked away her pretty lipstick. Her long, dark eyelashes looked up at me, beginning to get teary and worn out.

"You're taking it so well," I told her, "this feels..." I trailed off, hoping she got where I was going.

My grip on her hair tightened as she used her tongue to slide it along my cock, giving it just the right sensation. Her eyes watered more as I slammed into the back of her mouth, making her gag.

She took my cock out of her mouth, eyes teary.

Before I could ask if she was alright, she put it right back where it belonged.

"You're making me fucking crazy," I said before groaning as she sucked me.

A tear rolled down Love's cheek, and I used the pad of my thumb to wipe it away. "So pretty," I whispered, still fucking her mouth.

I drove my cock into her mouth several more times before I felt the bottom of my stomach begin to clench.

"아기," I groaned, "I'm about to cum," [baby]

That was an indication for her to pull away from me, but she didn't.

She stayed still as I poured into her mouth, and she took every single fucking drop of my cum.

I was breathing heavily as I came down from my high. I let her hair go, watching as she wiped the sides of her mouth. "You took me so well,"

She grinned, standing up to my level.

I leaned down, and met my mouth with hers. Tasting the remnants of myself on her tongue. Her lips were still tender from what I just finished doing to her, but she didn't object to the way I was kissing her.

Her lips were insanely soft. If I could describe clouds with one word, I'd say Love. She groaned as I deepened the kiss, wanting to express to her that I was happy she enjoyed what just happened.

I moved my mouth harder and more eager against hers before pulling away and looking at her smeared makeup. "You're gorgeous, Love,"

"Thank you," she said before opening the door. "Ready?"

"Ready."

-

We're so close to 400k and ay dios mío am I so excited for that. I literally can-fucking-not.

The second episode of Euphoria S2 is coming out in a few minutes and I'm excited!

My mom has been trying to make Viet food for my boyfriend, but he'll eat literally whatever we put in front of him. Seriously. There's nothing he won't eat.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

With all my love, L