38 - Bleeding Through

Start from the beginning

He sighed, "I'll let you know after I meet her... That's tonight," Prince Leopold said.

"You don't sound very excited. I'm sure she's... A lovely choice," Young Cora said.

"I'm sure she is. She's just not a choice I made," Prince Leopold said.

Young Cora looked at him, "What's the use of having power if you can't choose whom to wed?" She said.

End of Flashback

In the mayor house, Regina and Faye were in the kitchen, Regina washed the cups as Faye was holding an apple in her hand, "I want to apologise, Regina. For Cora, for..." Faye said.

"Having a hand in her murder?" Regina asked as she turned to her.

"Right... Yeah... I don't take it lightly. I think about it every day... And how I'd do it again... Wait... That's not helping," Faye said.

"So do I. And when I do think about it, I remember... That she did kill your first real friend... So, I'll admit that it's complicated," Regina said.

"I'm sure you had something's you wanted to say to her," Faye said.

Regina scoffed, "Yes, well I'm realising that my mother walled off a lot of her life from me," Regina said.

"Mm," Faye said.

"She wasn't the warmest mother, but... At least I thought I occupied a singular spot in her heart," Regina sighed, "A sister... Zelena," She sighed again, "Why would she give her up? Why would she make us strangers to one another?" Regina said.

Faye sighed and shrugged, "That was before I knew her I'm afraid," They suddenly heard a squeaking sound above them, "What was that?" Faye asked.

"I have no idea," Regina said.

"It's upstairs," Faye said.

The two women made their way upstairs and towards the squeaking that seemed to be coming from behind a door at the end of the hall.

Regina pointed to the door, "It's in there... There isn't anything in this room..." They walked towards it, "It's..." Regina went to open the door but it got blown open and they saw a transparent person sitting at a spinning wheel, they were glowing blue and turned to them, Cora, Regina gasped, "Mother?" Regina said.

" Regina went to open the door but it got blown open and they saw a transparent person sitting at a spinning wheel, they were glowing blue and turned to them, Cora, Regina gasped, "Mother?" Regina said

At the diner, Emma, Elaine and Killian were in the booth as the Swan twins at the counter with two cups of cocoa. They closed their eyes and their cocoa's disappeared and reappeared in the booth with the others, "Boom! Granny's to go," Emma said.

"We should open a franchise," Elaine said as she walked over and joined Killian at the booth.