Chapter 22 - Crane fight, settling unfinished business

-~-

The Clash of the Cranes
John Williams
-~-

Third POV

The horn of the Karaboudjan echoed through the haven as sailed in. Once the ship was anchored, and the accommodation ladder had been put in place, talking could be hear from inside.
Not much later, Sakharine exited. Allan and Tom hot on his heels.

"What are we doing here, boss? I don't get it. We're right back where we started." Tom said, if not whinned, in utterly confusion. Sakharine sighed frustrated. The metal ladder cracking beneath his shoes.

"You're to speak of this to no one. Keep your mouths shut." Sakharine spoke firm, looking over his shoulder to the men behind him. Stopping for a brief moment before walking off. Nestor stood a little further beside the car, waiting for the man dressed in red to finish his conversation.

"Don't worry.", Allan reassured, giving Tom a pat on his shoulder, "As long as we get our share." He ended, eyeing his 'boss' again.
"Oh, you'll get your share. Just guard the ship." Sakharine sighed, by now growing somewhat annoyed from the two as he walked to the left side of the car, towards the backdoor.

"Where are you going? Where is the filthy moolah?" Tom asked confused, while Allan pulled him along to get back onto the Karaboudjan.

Sakharine opened the backdoor. Nestor standing up front, nodding his head politely. "Good evening, sir. I trust you had a successful trip abroad."

"Do I pay you to talk to me?!" Sakharine shouted, growling as he ripped open the door before slamming it shut again.

"You don't pay me at all." Nestor said, coming to think of it. His head drifting off to the side.

The car hadn't been closed for a second or Sakharine gasped in surprised and confusion then the car was suddenly lifted of the ground with full for, making it swing slightly from left to right.
"What the blazers? Nestor!" Sakharine shouted. The second time sticking his head out of the open window.
"Nestor!!!" He shouted again, looking at the man standing down below, who looked back up unable to do anything. The car being lifted up higher and higher.

Tom and Allan came running outside, to see what all the fuss was about. Both of them stopping within their tracks when they saw the expensive car hanging in the air. "Tom! Allan!" Sakharine yelled to them, "You blithering idiots, don't just stand there! Do something!!"
Sakharine's voice growing louder and angrier with each passing second.

What they however didn't know, was what was happening in the control room of the crane. Haddock grinning from ear to ear while Sakharine's shouts of pure anger filled the air.

Located on the roof of one of the many warehouses, stood Tintin and (Y/N), togehter with their pet companions. Once again dressed in their usual attire.
The detectives Thomson and Thompson, along with a few police officers standing beside them.

"Caught him like a rat in a trap." Thomson said, he and his colleague watching Sakharine though the binoculars around each of their necks.
Haddock up in the crane moving the car, along with Sakharine, to where they stood.

"Congratulations, gentlemen. He's all yours." Tintin said to the detectives. Thomson turning slight towards the two journalists. "Yes! We also have an arrest warrant issued by both Interpol and the FBI." He explained. Thompson went on.
"Your friend who got shot..."