Chapter 19 - The chase for the scrolls [Part 1]

-~-

Presuite of the Falcon
John Williams
-~-

Third POV

Sakharine and his men had already left the palace. Now on their way to the Karaboudjan. Sakharine grinned eyeing the three scrolls in his hands.
Tom was driving the red car they took to get away, while Allan sat in the back with his gun to hold watch.

"Hurry. Back to the boat." Sakharine ordered. Looking for a safe place to put away the slips of parchment.

Meanwhile, Tintin, (Y/N) and Haddock had just made it outside. Snow and (P/N) following close behind their owners.
A palace guard came up to them, meaning to stop them from escaping, only to instead be knocked out by Tintin.
The semi-unconsious guard fell onto the ground.

"Tintin! (Y/N)?! Where are you two going?" Haddock yelled out to them as he ran to catch up with them both.
"I'm going after Sakharine." Tintin said, his eyes scanning around for something fast he could use to catch up with them.

A motor with sidecar. Hopefully it would be fast enough.

"By yourself?!" Haddock yelled out in disbelieve. "Yes. Come on, Snowy!" The young man said as he jumped onto the motor.

"Oh no, I'm coming with you." (Y/N) immediately added. She pulled the gun and holster out of her purse, attaching them to her waist.

But Tintin didn't seem to like that idea one bit. "(Y/N), you can get shot if not possibly killed out there. I don't want you to get hurt." He argued back, grabbing hold of my shoulders stop me from climbing on.

(Y/N) nearly scoffed, pushing his hands off. "I can assure you, I am more than capable of taking care of myself. Besides, you can't get ride of me that easily."

They looked one another deep in the eyes. Time seemed to slow down a little. Tintin sighed deeply, and although he didn't want it, he gave in to (Y/N)'s request.

Haddock, who was carrying a rocket launcher in his hands, took a seat in the sidecar along with Snowy.
(Y/N) climbed onto saddle behind Tintin, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Tintin stepped into the peddle and the motor came to live. They zoomed off, hearing the faded order of the Sheik to capture them. But that was long forgotten. Their focus now on the speeding red car up ahead.

(P/N) flew up ahead, the motorcycle tailing behind it.

As they got closer, Tom checked his review mirror to see what the noise was about. He was shocked, glancing behind him, to find the three chasing them close behind. Sakharine did so too, equally surprised, but it was soon replaced by anger.

"Lose them! Get them off our tail!" He yelled to Alan. The former first mate readied his gun. Bullets came flying their way.
Luckily all of them missed, bouncing off against the metal parts of the motor.

Snowy crawled back into the sidecar. Confused as Haddock held up the rocket launder. The captain aimed it to the red car up ahead. What he didn't notice was that he was holding the weapon the other way round. He pulled the trigger, a loud bang follow. Haddock steadied himself from the aftershock, but nothing had happened to the red car.

Tintin pulled on the steering wheel to keep the motor straight. "Did you hit anything?" He asked the captain. Haddock, Snowy and (Y/N) glanced over their shoulders, eyeing the possible damage that had been caused by the rocket.