Chapter 14 - A bumpy ride

"Tintin, are you sure about this?" I asked doubting the whole idea.

"We can't turn back, (Y/N). Not now..." Tintin said, although it sounded more to convince himself, the look on his face telling a whole different story. Haddock behind us sighting, in both fear and sadness.

"Not now..." Tintin mumbled.

And with that, we went in. Flying into the pack of black stormclouds.

-~-

The flight to Bagghar
-~-

Your POV

The minute we flew into the storm, I didn't feel easy. The strong wind made the sea plane shake from left to right. I bumped into Tintin a few times, each time mumbling a 'sorry' as I tried to stay steady. Grabbing hold of the seat and placing my hand up against the window, in the hope that it would help regain my balance.

The lighting striking down on either side of the plane. My eyes glued to the rainy window upfront when something came into the side of my field of view. I glanced over to see a hand with dark blue and black sleeves, aka Haddock, inching closer and closer to a little bottle labeled as 'Surgical alcohol'.
Putting 1 and 2 together, I tapped his hand in a warning manner to get away from the liquor. "No Captain! Those are surgical spirits, it's for medicinal purposes only." I said, my head turning back slightly.

"Quite right, lassie, quite right." Haddock replied, pulling his hand back.

But right after that, lightning struck the left wing of the plane. My back slamming into the celling because the plane was now flying upside down. The captain behind us shouting in fright at the top of his lungs.

Tintin luckily was able to maneuver the plane. First going sideways, I was thrown to the side. My side of my face and shoulder collided with Tintin's chest. Able to mumbled out a quick 'sorry' in embarrassement, before I was slammed with my right shoulder into the opposite side of the floatplane. And I'm not gonna lie, but darn that hurt!

Third POV

It was unbeknown to neither Tintin or (Y/N) that Haddock had managed to grab hold of the medical alcohol. He tried to maintain his breathing while screwing of the lid of the bottle.

The electric blast of the lightning had most likely caused some kind of problem. The plane currently free-falling towards the dark blue ocean below at high speed.

Sakharine's men had managed to stand back up when the plane leaned forward, both surprised by it.

A blob* of alcohol came out of the bottle, floating around Haddocks face like it was some kind of bubble. Haddock eyed the sight he leaned forward to drink the liquor. But his expression turned to surprise when he saw Snowy floating behind the bubble, sniffing it before drinking it himself.

(*A/N: I don't know what else to call it.)

The plane lifted up just in time before it would've crashed into the sea. The seaplane became stable again for the time being. Snowy fell down to the floor again, rolling over until he ended up between Tintin and (Y/N)'s feet.
(P/N), who sat on the edge of the seat beside the captain, fluttered her wings to keep herself from tipping over. She dug her claws into the fabric to keep her balance, eyeing her new companion confused when the small dog burped.