Convincing Rainbow Dash To Return

Rainbow Dash has been in her room often more enough that she been outside, While she still goes to school, she barely practice and spends most of her time in her house mourfully looking at the old pictures of her with Sunset in them and the sonic doll she had left of her boyfriend memories due to her brainwash self detroying the rest of them

Eventually there was a couple of knocks coming from her door to which she proceeded to ignore as it was her 5 friends knocking on the door

Applejack: "rainbow dash we know your in there let us in please"

Fluttershy: "we are very worry for you"

Sci Twilight Sparkle: "let us in so we can talk things over with you"

Rainbow Dash: (groaning) "leave me alone!!!"

Rarity: "oh come on darling we are very concern for you"

Pinkie Pie: "you can't be this way forever"

Applejack: "just open the door before i use my strength to break your door open"

With a sigh Rainbow Dash slowly went to her bedroom and open her door allowing her friends to come into her room as she sat down onto her bed still looking very depress

Rarity: "come on dear this isn't healthy for you"

Applejack: "yeah your very miserable looking"

Rainbow Dash: (sadly) "look guys i'm retiring my role as the loyalty member"

Fluttershy: (shock) "what!? but why?"

Rainbow Dash: (begin crying) "cause i'm a failure of that elemental, i betrayed Sonic, Sunset, and now i had to turn away Scootaloo for her behavior, i fail those three, i was suppose to be loyal to them but i wasn't"

Sci Twilight Sparkle: "first of all Sonic wasn't your fault as you were trick, secondly we almost all betrayed Sunset" referring almost to herself "and finally you did the right thing with Scootaloo for her actions on Apple Bloom were unforgivable"

Rainbow Dash: "but i disreagarded my elemental three times!! i'm no longer fit to represent the title of loyalty i don't deserve to be your friends and i truly don't deserve to live!" she was slap very harsh by Rarity

Rarity: "alright thats enough Rainbow Dash! we all disreagarded our elemental maybe not much as you but we still suffer like you did!!!" Rainbow Dash expression change from depression to confuse "i was a genorsity kind of girl but was like that with Sunset?"

Fluttershy: "same with me and my power of kindness i show Sunset none when we accuse her of betraying us"

Pinkie Pie: "there was nothing funny about how we treated our friends and that goes to Twilight who mess with for siding with Sunset"

Applejack: "honesty wasn't a lie detector unlike what some people think, but i should've been less harsh with Sunset and ore honest with my doubts, the same can be said to my sister"

Sci Twilight Sparkle: "sometimes we are all having a off day with our elementals, the best way to get over a truly bad day is to correct your mistake and start over with a new and improve self"

Rarity: "shes right dear we regret hurting Twilight and she has given us all a second chances, the best way to get over failure is to redeem yourself from all those moments of disaster"

Applejack: "in a few days me and the apple family will be taking parenting classes to redeem ourselves for Apple Bloom's sake"

Fluttershy: "and you truly did started by being one of the only two right next to me to realize your were tricked by Wallflower when the others still remain loyal to her and only found out when the truth had to be shown and expose by Wallflower herself by accident" Everybody else blushed except for Twilight

Pinkie Pie: "uh yeah shes right you don't have to give up just for a couple of bad mistakes, we are all in this together if your thinking of quiting solo then your not being a good friend for us as its all of us that needs to be together"

Sci Twilight Sparkle: "uh yeah pinkie is correct Rainbow Dash we all made mistakes even i wish some i made a while ago never happen, but we can look past those mistakes, find it in our hearts to forgive ourselves and improve our way in life"

Rainbow Dash begin tearing up but not with sadness but with happiness as she wipe her tears and got to her drawer  and grab her geode and place it back around her neck filling herself with both joy and determination as she stand by her friends side

Rainbow Dash: "your right guys i can't change my mistake, but learn from it to prevent it from happening again and i'll work on my loyalty to make myself improve for both Sonic and Sunset's sake, and of course hope Scoots finally redeems herself to become to girl i know her back then"

Her friends cheered as Rainbow Dash eventually zoom past them which they then proceed to follow after her fill with determination to restore Sunset and Sonic by supporting Apple Bloom's mission almost all together once again.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro