A Missing Statue

Principal Celestia sigh as she finish drinking some coffee after that outburst she had a few hours ago still in her mind, while she really didn't liked having to yell she felt justified on doing so as those girls tricked her into expelling a innocent student from school

With a bit of taking deep breaths Celestia look through her drawers in a hope to find something to give to apple bloom as an apology gift for wrongfully expelling her, She eventually found a pokemon egg that she found on the street a few days ago and figure apple bloom deserve it more than she did

After a bit of checking it Celestia discover a shiny stone in her drawers and decided to add it as a bonus to go with the apology gift she had in store. After placing them in a bag Vice Principal Luna came in to check on her

Vice Principal Luna: "hi sis I came to see how your feeling I've been told you were yelling and wanted to see if you were alright"

Principal Celestia: "I'm fine just frustrated I expel the wrong student as it wasn't apple bloom who started that fire but her so call friends scootaloo and sweetie belle following diamond tiara's scheme"

Vice Principal Luna: "oh! how you figure out it was them!?"

Principal Celestia: "starlight glimmer tape recorded them talking about it with sweetie belle backing her up as a confession from her" she did a facepalm "what kind of a principal am I!? both diamond tiara and wallflower blush made me expel two innocent students and now one is dead and will never an apology from me"

Luna went over to her sister side to comfort her as Celestia look at the gifts she was planning to give to Apple Bloom, Luna shook her head as she disagrees with Celestia thinking she's a bad principal

Vice Principal Luna: "no your not you were doing your job as a principal, its not your job to always know the truth but to use the evidence as a principal to punish those no matter if they say their innocent or not, yes we should've believe those innocent girls when they denied claim but the evidence against them was in the way"

Principal Celestia: "I know, it doesn't make it you feel less guilty either"

Vice Principal Luna: "yeah" she sigh a bit "right now let just change the subject a little i think its time to reveal the new statue in the secret room"

Principal Celestia: (sigh and nodded her head) "your right Luna as we are aware we lost the old statue due to the midnight twilight incident so thanks to some discoveries we founded a snake one that could replace the spot where the old statue used to stand"

Vice Principal Luna: "right I'll go get it!" she exit the room and headed towards a area that's hardly ever been visited at in the school "hmm it'll be strange to have a snake as a statue which is why i was relief we never placed it till now"

Sighing a bit Luna approach the door that leads to the statue, opening the door she climb down the stairs to where the statue is and was shocked when she notice it was gone

Vice Principal Luna: (gasp) "the statue!? where is it!?" looking around she notice nothing, not a trace of evidence left behind, it was gone, looking around some more she discover the sphere near the statue was activated "this must've been what cause its disappearance" she look annoyed "whoever is responsible for this will pay! but first I have to report this to my sister"

Luna exited the room, as she left however the evil Infinite appear from darkness and went over to the place where the statue was and observe it a bit as the mysterious figure cover in darkness appear right next to him

Infinite: "so is this where you came from? you were a statue?"

?????: "yes I was transform into one by that old keyblade master who cause my statue status I thought my life would never come back but then a freshman girl enter and activated the sphere that was found near me and in which unfrozen me which allow me to be awaken and how I founded you after you lost to sonic and that strange mobian"

Infinite: "I see so did you know who was this female freshman was exactly?"

?????: "I had no idea but I smell a speck of darkness coming out of her so I can tell she was having dark motives in her mind, Once we summon kingdom hearts it'll find a girl maybe the same one to help me fully free from the darkness that I needed to fully recover after my awaking" 

Infinite: "very well lets be on our way" as the darkness figure disappear infinite look at the statue one last time "hmmm maybe he truly is connected to the full legend I've heard about, this could be very interesting moment indeed" he too disappear back to his place with no one the wiser

My Little Pony: Equestria Girl belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA