Ash's Relief And New Details

Back at Discord's home Daisy and Lincoln were playing cards as Sunset and Sonic were reading books as how they were doing these kind of things are quickly reveal that Discord manage to give them these kind of stuff from the human world to avoid any boredom from them as he brought a basketball and hope before leaving

As for Ash however he was watching Calem getting arrested and was please to see him go, while he look pity on Shauna who got arrested alongside him, He look relief to see Pikachu was all right, though he still love Serena he was in no mood in forgiving her as she stare on the ground guilt riddin

Everybody soon came in to check on him as they realize he was unaccouted forduring their check on the things discord had brought them, Ash eventually notice his spirit friends and smiled as they approach him making them all confuse on his sudden smile

Lincoln Loud: "uh Ash why are giving us a grin like that?"

Sunset Shimmer: "that's the same look me and sonic got when we heard about Amy and Wallflower's arrest"

Sonic: "let me guess Calem was expose and arrested?"

Ash Ketchum: "your correct Sonic as Apple Bloom manage to defeat Calem and Shauna had a change of heart and expose his evil scheme to his teammates who now hate him, and then to the police, with all the witness to his scheme he'll be getting a justice behind bars"

Sonic: "alright Ash that's awesome or in my own words way past cool"

Sunset Shimmer: "hooray we are getting closer to being given a second chance of living"

Daisy: "now its just me and lincoln left to be clear of everything"

Lincoln Loud: "how are you feeling Ash?"

Ash Ketchum: "I feel relief as i now know everybody who thought i was someone who rapes someone, now knows thats not true at all, still i don't know if i can find it in my heart to fully forgive them as the pain is still in there"

Sunset Shimmer: (sigh) "well we been over this with me and sonic, you don't have to instantly forgive them as that takes time, just give them a second chance like me and sci twilight had done with the rainbooms"

Sonic: "and with me and rainbow dash i've forgiven her after taking time to reflect on what happen"

Ash Ketchum: "thanks you guys yeah i'll give myself some space and then we'll see it from there"

Daisy: "well that just leaves me and lincoln left and wario and ronnie anne are still at large"

Lincoln Loud: "yeah but they'll try even harder to avoid getting caught, hey so you guys said earlier that you discover what drove these killers into their evil ways correct?"

Sonic: "yeah i hurted Amy's feelings by her oveerhearing me faking our romantic bond and then she found infinite who told her if she can't have me no one can"

Sunset Shimmer: "And i bullied Wallflower and ate her pet fish in front of her, after which she found infinite and said to get revenge on me"

Ash Ketchum: "calem was on his way to ask serena out but that was when me and her were dating, it was after that moment he founded infinite and he told him to take me out of the picture with a bad reputation"

Daisy: "so infinite was responsible for their actions, he must've gotten to wario and ronnie anne"

Lincoln Loud: "but what did we do to them to make them take this crazy revenge and evil scheme? i mean i never truly did anything horrible to ronnie anne and when i did something i always made it up to her in the end"

Sunset Shimmer: "you must've forgotten what you did as neither me or sonic remember our past actions towards Amy and Wallflower"

Ash Ketchum: "or you probably did something that upsetted her a bit similiar to Wario i mean was your rejection with him that bad?" Daisy thoughted hard but couldn't remember exactly how did it went

Daisy: "it must've been so badly that i made myself forgot out of guilt or not wanting anything to do to him"

Sonic: "well it'll come up eventually once celebi shows up to take you and apple bloom to when wario begin his so call start of darkness"

Lincoln Loud: "well whatever we did i just hope it won't make us worse than them"

Sunset Shimmer: "it won't lincoln as nothing we did can compare to commiting murder now then lets just celebrate Ash's relief over his name being cleared"

Ash Ketchum: "yeah come on guys lets go see the other kind of stuff discord somehow ended up bringing back" the spirits left to check out the stuff as we cut to Ash's heart from the forest raising high in the air and disappear

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Loud House belongs to Nickelodean

Mario belongs to Nintendo

Apple Bloom And The Power Of Waking 7 Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara