You get really sick while she's on tour

***

***Pairing: Amy x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Amy x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

Your phone rang, startling you from your calm state in front of the tv.

Jumping from your seat, you picked up the phone with a faux happy,

"Hello?"

"Hey hon, I was just calling up to check in on you, to see how you're feeling?"

"I'm feeling a little better today, still not that great."

Amy was on the fall tour with her band whilst you remained behind due to being sick. When you had come down with being sick, you unfortunately showed only the slightest signs, symptoms of the Covid-19 virus.

After it was reported, Amy didn't hesitate to suggest canceling the tour but when you protested against it, she put a lot of consideration into it before deciding to keep your on schedule, even if it meant that you wouldn't be able to make it on this one. What you didn't know was her true reasoning to call you, and that is not just to check up on your well-being, but to give you some news that anyone would wish that there were better news to hear.

"That's good. So listen, there's been a change in planes for this tour you should know."

"Oh yeah, what's up?"

"Even though we're about halfway through tour, we've been informed we will have to postpone and reschedule the rest of it due to some of our crew showing some symptoms of Covid. We will be moving out tonight and will return to complete this in early January."

There was a combination of relief yet, with a hint of disappointment to the tone she was using as she announced this. Although you felt a pang of sadness for this news, your heart skipped a beat in slight excitement knowing your lover was going to return home to you this evening.

"Oh Amy, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know who are the ones showing the symptoms?"

"No, I'm not sure who. But I do know the signs have been caught early enough to be able to reschedule our tour. All we need to do is take a few weeks to quarantine in order to finish our tour. I was thinking if you're all healed up and feeling better by the time we go back to it, you can tag along on the road with us!"

"I would really love that! I really missed having not been able to go this time."

"Great! So listen, I will be home late tonight so if you're not feeling up to waiting up for me, it's really okay. But I'll be sure to wake you and let you know when I'm home."

"I was already planning on staying up to wait for you, Ames. I don't care how I feel or how late you might turn up."

Amy couldn't resist to hold back a little laugh as she hears the excitement in your voice of her coming home early as it slips through her lips.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll see you soon, I love you."

"I love you, too."

———

Not long after your conversation with Amy had ended, you set yourself to work in finding ways you can make the home you shared phenomenal, even though there wasn't anymore you  that could to do to turn into a chore.

A few hours later, Amy sent you a text letting you that she wasn't very far and that was what gave you the idea of preparing her favorite dish; as it was your way to celebrate her early return. Just as you were setting the table, you were set on focus enough that you fail to hear the love of your life enter and walk through the front door of your home. This making it so that you didn't notice her until she clears her throat, making you jump in fright.

You don't remember turning around ever so fast, looking up, there Amy was standing before you. It was so surreal to you that you found yourself running and jumping into the arms of love she carried, turning this into a reality check. Before either of you spoke, Amy noticed the table while shaking her head in disapproval.

"No, no. Y/n, I appreciate you taking care of me, but it's my turn to take care of you. I must do so if you're going on an adventure with me."

Amy tucks a strand of hair behind your ear while stroking your cheek softly before leading you into the bedroom, with you already knowing what she had in mind.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!