Coming out to fans

Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
For a lot of the time, your thoughts kept on reflecting to the past, having you remember just how nervous you were when it was decided that it was time to come out to people.

Coming out to the band first was your part in taking baby steps as to make your way into getting this taken to the public's eye. What was happening was that your girlfriend of three years, Amy Lee, was scheduled for a red carpet event and she insisted that you go along.

Just as anyone would most likely do in your shoes, you hesitated and started refusing before seeing the look she started giving you, having you to change your mind in the process and followed her through the night. The band was supportive of you both, and that helped with the confidence, but you were still a little nervous of the things that could go wrong especially if it comes unexpectedly. As you spill your worries to Amy, she would reassure you until you were thoroughly convinced that nothing would go wrong. Having that taking everything in her she put into persuading you, giving it all she's got until it's a miracle worker. You weren't the easiest person in the world to be convinced of anything, weather if it was big or small, Amy seemed to be the only one to have the power to having to be able to do just that.

What made this event so challenging for you, was the fact you were a bit claustrophobic, and you didn't sit well with a large crowd. This event was packed full of people, and knowing you, it was the ones you don't know that made the challenge build up. If you got lost in a crowd of strangers, it was like doomsday to you, as ridiculous as that might sound, it was very true. You could feel your skin begin to tingle as you feel eyes on you from everyone that surrounded you and Amy, as if this was sort of like a sixth sense to Amy, she made sure to hold onto your hand tightly as you make your way out of the crowd. When in a large crowd, Amy always made sure to look over to make sure you were still there, and you were. Knowing you weren't the only one to feel this way about crowds, you felt like you were sometimes.

This has you feel embarrassed about it, and with Amy always having to hold onto you, you sometimes felt like you were a dog on a leash being pulled back along from behind by the person on the end. Certain times would have you come across the thought of how undeserving you were to have Amy in your life, and you couldn't bring yourself to talk to Her about this because of what happened the last time you did. Knowing this event was something that wasn't going to be easy to go through, you tried keeping your mind focus on happy thoughts only.

It seemed to have worked because before you know it, it was you and Amy's turn to walk and get pictures taken, greeting fans and stuff like that. Just as before, you didn't know is this was planned out or what Amy had in mind on how this was going to go down, play out. With the unsettling thought, you decided to let Amy take over and didn't go any further then that. You were getting whistled at and that was making you feel uncomfortable, shy, and if it couldn't get any worse, you were soon getting howled and catcalls thrown in your direction. The flashing flashing lights from the paparazzi cameras were so bright, you were actually concerned that it would leave you blind Amy second now.

As if Amy could sense you feeling uncomfortable of being there, she tightens her grip on your hand in hers lightly before talking in a voice only you could here.

"What do you say we head back and worry about this later?" Amy suggested, and you nod in agreement while feeling slightly guilty about heading out earlier then planned.

Just as when the two of you turn to leave, someone from the crowd asks about you to Amy, asking who you were and what your purpose was that got you here. This is when everything came out in the open, Amy taking that opportunity to announce your relationship before pulling you behind back to your car, wanting to make it home as quickly as possible, home is where you felt the safest with your loving girlfriend.

"Is she part of the band now? Who is she?" A girl's voice piped up.

Amy stops and turns back around before breaking the news.

"No, she's just part of my life now. She's my best friend, my partner, and now my lover." Amy explains, having her to do one last thing before getting out of there.

Amy leans in to kiss you, the kiss was very passionate and the crowd gasps at the sight. Looking around, some of them had disgusted looks mixed in with jealousy.

Jealousy goes to show how lucky you are to have Amy by your side and Amy felt incredibly lucky that she will sometimes think she's done nothing to deserve you, but to you, she had and it all comes about in the smallest of things and the smallest of ways.

She was your woman, a woman you love like no other.

It was just a beautiful thing.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!