Pack your bags

Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It was hard to believe that your birthday was already so close to arriving.

As you wait for the special day to arrive, you often think back to January of this year and suddenly had you feeling that the beginning of the new year was only yesterday, and you somehow had been asleep the whole time, with you only now just awakening from it. Back in January, you made it the six month mark since you and girlfriend, Amy Lee, made the decision together to make the next step of commitment of your relationship and see through it to the next level, but it was still important to the both of you to take things slow as you take the next steps together.

One of the privileges you got from your relationship with her was that sometimes, she would work out a spot for you when it comes time for the band to tour again. You loved each moment of it and it's been about four years max since you got the chance to come along. The band loved you just as much as Amy did, however, it would be impossible for them to love you more then she did. Only Amy herself could tell you that and could truly feel that love she has for you, her world. Your birthday was approaching quickly and she still had yet, found the perfect gift to give you for your special day. When Amy thought she couldn't come up with anything, she was about to ask you when an idea had come to mind.

Since the band's latest album released, "The Bitter" they have only one tour completed about a year ago and you weren't able to make that trip. Knowing that was difficult for you of your lover having no choice in having to leave you behind, and watching you having a little bit of a rough patch in handling yourself without her there, just broke her heart and made the tour more challenging for her. The tour was the European trip, and after finishing the U.S. tour, she didn't waste on anytime to come right home to you. With another European tour coming up, she didn't say anything to you about it until the day of your birthday. Well, she didn't come right out with it, she revealed it in a creative way.

The day of your birthday had come, and Amy had to work for part of it. Or at least, that's what she had you believe. What she was really doing was hiding in her music studio upstairs while packing your suitcases as you thought she was working on some new music the whole time. Amy arranged for the band to pick you up and take you out for lunch while she packed everything up, finalizing in making sure you have everything you would need. Most people don't know, but Amy now owns a private jet, and she was there making it look like a birthday party was about to take place. When the band and yourself had come to meet Amy as planned, you were greeted with a pleasant surprise.

Amy embraces you right on sight, obviously very excited about revealing your gift, now just seconds away. When she did, she not only got the reaction she was hoping for, it was better then she explained it to be.

"Are you serious?!" You ask excitedly.

"Yeah! We're leaving right about.. now!"

After feeling the jet lifting up for the skies, you look back at her.

"How long did it take for you to plan this?"

"Not long at all. It's literally last minute planning."

"Well, this is better for anything  last minute!"

Amy chuckles before speaking up again.

"There is one more thing..."

"What's that?"

Right as you asked that, you suddenly get a small sized cake placed in front of you with a single lit candle placed in the middle.

From there, you enjoy probably the best celebration ever made for your birthday with not just Amy Lee, but with the rest of the band as well.

Definitely the best birthday ever!

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!