She comforts you

Pairing: Amy Lee x (female!) readerWarnings: Other then the fact that this is an incredibly short post, none Requested: No

Warnings: Other then the fact that this is an incredibly short post, none
Requested: No

***

Amy's love language is, funnily enough, touch. Especially when it becomes one of those moments she feels you need comfort.

But Amy is also considered emotionally and that she's gets softie with you and is not mention, very very stubborn. So she's going to basically breathe down your neck when you're upset, and let the side of her no one else is allowed to see as feelings show while avoiding eye contact as hard as possible.

When a band mate or a well known friend steps around the corner and sees your tearstained face she literally snarls and barks for them to mind their business and back off. Amongst crying you let out a tiny giggle. Her seem to be absent heart flip-flops in her chest as if she's going down a hill on the roller coaster at the amusement park. Sometimes she catches her fingers unknowingly playing with your hair, stroking your cheeks, wiping away the tears on your now tear stained cheeks.

Lastly, she will lean her forehead against as your fingers get tangled in her raven black hair.
During the session of comfort, resting in bed  you get the incredibly soft side of Amy Lee no one else gets to see.

No one ever.

Just you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!