She confesses to you

***

***Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
They have warned you that once you start working with Amy Lee, it was going to be a difficult task.

Right they were, Amy had already made it look as if she did not like you and wanted you gone as soon as possible. Sure it all hurt, but you stayed because you weren't going to let anything stand in your way of your occupation as Amy's personal assistant.

What happened to the last one? You didn't know and you could only guess that maybe she/he was fired over something that didn't make any sense to the reason why, and you honestly didn't want to know the story. When you got word that Amy had accepted the idea of giving you the position to assist her, you were quite thrilled. But on the first day on the job, you almost regretted it and had almost quite over the following days ahead. Amy was doing everything humanly possible to make the simplest task much more difficult then it needs to be, while throwing untrue, unwanted insults at you while pointing out how you were doing everything "wrong" in her own words. Knowing that it was better to not argue with her, you went along with everything, trying to make her happy.

After your shifts would end, you would sometimes get invited to go out for a drink with some friends and you confided to them about your work. You were told that was something you needed to get out of as quickly as possible because it could turn into something much worse then before. A couple of them added on saying it was because Amy liked you and just didn't want any suspicion to rise if she had gone soft on you. Sure that could be possible, but you thought it was ridiculous at the same time and sort of just had thrown that possibility away.

You've liked her ever since the first time you've listened to her music. But that part of you seemed to be slowly drifting away, losing interest in her and her music ever since she started treating you so terrible. After talking things out with your friends, you almost didn't want to go to work the next day, but you knew there was no way of missing just one day without getting into trouble and possibly getting yourself fired. When you get there, a thought suddenly seemed to rise from the back of your mind. The thought of what you were told the day before of Amy possibly liking you in a special way and just didn't want to get caught in it if she really did.

But as quickly as the thought stumbled upon you, it quickly vanished when Amy came into view, looking angry as she gave you the first task of the day.

She had a broom in hand before actually  throwing it at you, along with a single command.

"Sweep it. This floor is a mess, sweep it."

You picked up the broom without question and started doing as she wished, but you didn't get very far into it before she stopped you, angrily pulling the broom away out of your grip.

"That's not how you sweep. Let me show you how to sweep!"

You watched as she harshly brushed the dust off the floor with the broom before handing it back to you.

Not even a full five minutes had gone by when she decided to try and take the broom from you again. Only this time, you didn't let her and kept it out of reach, making her even more upset then she already was. Seeing this as your opportunity to talk and get some answers, you took the chance and spilled the beans, asking her why.

"I'm doing it exactly how you showed me, your way!" You slightly seethed.

If looks could kill, you'd be dropping dead by now just from the dirty look she was giving you.

"I'm not seeing improvement." She snaps back.

"That's because you're not giving me the chance! There is something wrong with you, do you care to tell me what that is?!"

That seemed to have shut her up, but the more she remained silent, the more frustrated you got.

"Well?!" You urge on, arms folded.

"It's just... just you!"

"That doesn't make any sense! How-"

"I like you, alright?!"

That was the last thing you expected her to say, although it was a solution already brought up by your friend the day before.

You couldn't believe it, you almost didn't feel it was safe to believe that to be true. A few more minutes of silence go by before you finally say something.

"Really?"

"Yes, I've liked you for quite sometime now. From the minute you interviewed, I knew you were the one. I just have to be careful of what I let expose, you know?"

"I understand-"

"No, no you don't-"

"I really do, because I like you, too."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do."

This was the moment Amy had been waiting for, and she was going to claim it.

"What do you say about going out for a drink sometime, (Y/n)? We can go wherever you want to go and talk things through, just start over?"

"I'd love nothing more!"

"It's a date!"

It wasn't  just a date, but the perfect date you thought.

You really couldn't have asked for anything better then this experience.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!