She has anger issues

***

***

Pairing: Amy x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You jumped and nearly dropped the Xbox controller at the sound of the front door slamming shut.

Well the good news was, Amy had arrived home safely, but you didn't need anymore then the door being slammed shut to be followed by heavy, angry footsteps coming your way to know that Amy had a rough full day with interviews.

Even though you knew your girlfriend needed to let off some steam due to her anger issues, you were still happy to see her and nothing in world could ever change your mind. Pausing your game, you stood up to leave the room so that Amy can have her space for the next little while, but stopped rather abruptly when you saw her already standing in the doorway, a few feet away. Sometimes if she fully gave into her anger, letting it get the best of her, it truly did frighten you as you were used to the kind, sweet, caring, and gentle Amy. There have been times in the past when she took things a little too far and carried the guilt with the knowledge that she had hurt you in someway for weeks on end; it didn't matter how many times you'd reassure her that everything was and is okay, as it didn't relieve much of her guilt she couldn't help but feel.

You gave her a warm, loving, genuine smile that she would usually return in a heartbeat, but not this time. The only thing you got in return was a deadly glare. The atmosphere suddenly grew cold and worst yet, it made you feel like you didn't want to be there, but more importantly, you didn't want to be around Amy. That was the ultimate scare you had ever felt in your lifetime, by far.

Just as you tried to make your way around her, she clamped her hand in a tight grip around your wrist to stop you from leaving, and asks you something in a bitter tone.

"Where were you today?"

"I've been here all day, why? What's wrong?"

"Oh don't you even try playing dumb with me, Y/n! You honestly thought I wouldn't find out, did you?"

"What? Amy, I really don't understand what you're-"

She didn't hesitate to interrupt you by slapping  magazine in your hands, making sure that the front of it was clearly visible to your eyes. On the cover was a photo plastered of you walking down the streets of New York while linking arms with another girl, who happened to be your visiting cousin. The fact that she would take society's word over yours, before even giving you the chance to explain took you by complete surprise. It honestly really hurt as your hands begin to shake a little, the anxiety making it's way to consume you, but you manage to keep your cool as you begin giving her the true story.

"Amy, this isn't what you think it is, I promise you. This was taken a while back as you were on the world tour, and this girl here is my cousin that had come to visit me at the time. I'm not going behind your back, I love you too much to even give it even just the slightest thought."

That had her whole demeanor changed in a matter of seconds.

"Damn it! I'm so sorry, Y/n! I don't know what's gotten into me. It's just been a tough day going through all those interviews and after being showed this by one just flipped a switch on me. That's still no excuse to my actions of accusations."

Amy pulled you in her embrace before you could respond, and you immediately accept it, forgiving her without any words. Most people would advise you to step back, but  at a time like this when Amy needed you the most, stepping back didn't seem like an open option at all.

Yes, Amy had her anger issues, but you were going to help her through as well as help her to fix it, as it was clear to you that no one else was willing step in  to do just that.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!