You catch her staring

Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You were helping to dye the water black when you got the feeling of being watched.

It wasn't a disturbing feeling, it was more like a flattering type of feeling, almost like you had a secret admirer. Yes, there were eyes around the room but a certain someone had theirs on you, and as you look around to see, you've come to realize that you seemed to have captured the eyes of the beautiful Amy Lee.

You were part of the crew working on the project set of the music video for their song, "Lithium" and you were having a grand old time in just being in the same building as your all time idol. The whole time you were trying not to be seem like a creep yourself, preventing your eyes to stare at her for more then a few seconds, little did you know that she was staring at you that whole time and you are just now becoming aware of it. The very moment Amy had noticed you are now looking at her, her face flushes a light shade of pink as she offers you a small shy smile in which you sincerely return. There were times you found the woman hauntingly beautiful, and now was one of those times. There were different kind of reasons to like her, you had every one of those very reasons listed and all of the things you liked about the singer.

While most admired her for her angelic voice, you admired her eyes. Her eyes had always stood out most to you.

After breaking eye contact, you had your mind focused back to your work. Before you know it, it's time to test the waters before putting the singer herself on it. You stood still as you slowly go all the way in, your back facing Amy as you feel her eyes burn into your soul. Everyone was watching you, yes, but something felt different when it comes to Amy Lee. Once you're out, Amy is the first to help you out, offering you her hand before wrapping a dry towel around you.

While you were drying off, you were pleasantly surprised when you were being given a cup of hot coffee by one of your coworkers. You smile as you accept it with your words of thanks.

"Thanks." You say, taking hold of it.

"Oh, it's not from me. It's from Amy, she got everyone here some coffee from Starbucks."

You nod before taking a sip, your coworker walking away.

Looking down, you noticed something scribbled onto the cup before recognizing it as a phone number. Your heart stopped once you've come to understand it was Amy's phone number. Looking over, you find Amy's eyes on you once again as a smile forms on her lips holding up the signal to give her a call.

It was obvious she expected you to use the phone number and you were more then happy to use it.

Maybe a little too happy.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!