You cheer her up

Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Just like Amy knew you like a book, it was just as easy for you to read her through.

After she walked in your shared home, you knew by her body language that it had not been a good day for her and you wanted to try and make it a little bit better for her as best you possibly can.

The first thing you did was greet her with your famous well known hugs, then you just let her slip on by without much of a word to each other. You hated seeing Amy so upset and as much as you were longing to know what had happened to her that day, you weren't going to push her by asking about it when she didn't want to. You already knew she would tell you about it eventually, it just had to happen on her own terms, but you can wait. While you were having a struggle deciding on what you should cook up for dinner that night, this happened to help you decide to bring up her favorite meal. It was a wonderful smell to the kitchen, and although you weren't too crazy about this dish, it would surely help Amy feel better. Just as you hear the shower being turned on, you started on preparing the meal as other ideas were running through your mind.

You decided the next best thing you could do to help her out was to be a shoulder to cry on and let her just spill everything to your listening ears. It could be anything from big to small, it didn't matter to you, all that mattered was that you were there to listen and to help. You did this knowing that she would do the same thing in return and that's really all you could ever ask for, all you wanted. When Amy came back out, she was greeted by the smell of her favorite dish, bringing a small smile to her face which was what you had been after this whole time. Amy took her usual spot at the table just as you put the last plate down, the table setting now complete.

You took the chair that sat across from her and smiled as you begin gently asking how her day had been.

"Honestly, not so great. In fact, it was pretty stressful."

"Tell me about it."

By the end of it, you knew she was already feeling better about things.

It was all thanks to you, her loving girlfriend.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!