She takes care of you

***

***Pairing: Amy x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Amy x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***

You never thought of yourself to be any better then everyone else in the world, as most people viewed you and all because of who your partner is.

Amy Lee has been your partner for the past five years. Every day without fail, Amy made sure that you know of how much she loved you and how much you meant to her. Not only did you reassure her, but you returned the same favor, showing how strong the love bond was between you both.

The band was on a short timing hiatus until their Europe tour, meaning that you and Amy had more time for each other. One of your favorite things to do together was cooking meals. As of now, your home was filled with the welcoming  smell of dinner being prepared. Amy was pulling something out of the oven while you were diving vegetables when you decided to turn your attention on Amy instead of the chief's knife you had handled. You'd soon learn what a huge mistake that was just after a split second glance and a single word left off your tongue, as it was followed by the feeling of a sharp pain on your index finger. The pain took you by absolute surprise as nothing, not even a scream left your lips as you kept eye contact with Amy.

She watched as your face turned pale and as your body beginning to tremble from the shock before she rushed to your aid, guiding you to the bathroom. One of the best things about Amy, is one of the things you admired most about her; is the fact of how well she takes good care of you for any of your needs.

You hold pressure on your wound as Amy retrieves the first aid kit from the cupboard, now watching her as she examines the injury as she cleans it. Once done, she finishes by wrapping a band aid and gauze before putting away the first aid kit back on the cupboard shelf.

"It's a pretty good cut, but not enough to where you're going to need stitches or anything."

"Thanks, Amy."

"You're welcome, honey. Now, why don't you let me finish the vegetables while you set the table for us?"

"Okay, that sounds good."

***

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

Amy Lee Imagines (Book Two) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara