She cheers you up

Pairing: Amy Lee x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
This had to have been the worst day of your life, as you walk in the door after coming home to girlfriend, Amy Lee, her radar detected that something just wasn't right and wanted to find out.

While you would come home all smiles, you didn't wear a smile when you greeted her in the kitchen. As she was already suspicious that something had happened today, her suspicions were right. What happened had you really upset, almost angry, that you now can't remember what event made you feel this way. Once you came into view, the first thing she did was drop whatever it was she was doing, marching over to you while opening her arms out towards you for a hug.

It was a hug you needed for sure, it didn't come to you once you were wrapped in her embrace and you just holding onto her as tight as you needed to you. The both of you were like that for a long time, but you didn't mind how long it until you both needed to pull away, looking directly into each other's eyes. While Amy saw distress and devastation, you saw beyond worried and concern in her green eyes. While you try to look away, she gently takes hold of your chin with one of her soft hands and pulls you back to look at her before asking what happened and/if it was the reason you seemed to be upset. This kind of spooked Amy, as she had never seen you in this emotional state of being worked up.

But when she asked, you weren't quite ready to tell her about your day and she seemed to pick up on that.

"Why don't you go settle in a little for the evening and when you come back, we'll have something to eat and you can tell me about your day. How does that sound?"Amy suggested.

"I think... I think I would like that very much."

"Good. Go on, I'll finish making our dinner."

You give her a small smile, as she gives you a light, but soft peck on your forehead. Between you and Amy, that's her favorite place to plant kisses on you while your favorite spot to leave kisses on her is her cheeks, sometimes her adorable dimples when she smiles.

Amy Lee was the most amazing woman you have ever met, and you really couldn't ask for any better. She was truly all you needed and it goes and feels the same way in her own point of view. You both often debate on who loves one more then the other, it was not just for fun, but it was a very common thing for couples to do these days. When you go up to change out of your work clothes into something more casual and fairly decent, tonight was one of those nights where all you needed to stay comfortable was to throw your pajamas on before stalking over to the bathroom to finish your routine.

A couple nights ago back, it was your anniversary of being together for three years and she wanted to do something nice for you. What she did meant a lot to you, even though it was simple and small, yet a little expensive since it came from a nail salon. What Amy brought you home was a huge bottle of the green tea lotion as well as the pomegranate scented lotion. It came from your favorite nail salon and it just meant to you so much more then she could ever know. The green tea lotion helps you to relax more then the pomegranate, so once you were through applying, you hear Amy call out your name.

"(Y/n)! Dinner is ready, I'll wait for you. Don't feel rushed, take all the time you need."

You didn't need anymore time, you were done and was starting to feel hungry so you stepped out of the door to your shared room and followed the smell of your favorite dish coming from the kitchen, where your beautiful girlfriend was sitting at the end of the table where she had been patient in waiting for you to join her.

Instead of going to the other end, you took your seat next to her and started eating together as you begin to tell her what went on that day and by the end of it, it was fair to say that she was almost just as upset as you were about the whole thing.

"Thank you, baby. This looks fantastic."

"My pleasure, sweetheart. Dig in!"

Once your plates were clean, you took them over to the sink and helped your girlfriend to wash dishes and keep the kitchen clean while starting to tell you about the kind of day you had gone through.

"Here, let's go sit on the sofa and talk. Unless you'd like to move this upstairs to our bedroom? We could watch a movie of your choice while you talk to me. But that's all up to you, honey."

The suggestion scans through your mind before deciding on heading upstairs as she suggested.

Once you let her know, she seemed to be pleased as if that's what she's was hoping to hear, and it was. One of her favorite things to do in the bedroom was to cuddle together on the soft mattress and watch tv or a movie with you while letting you rest your head against her chest. Before starting the movie, you proceed to tell her what had happened that day.

"So tell me, what can I can I do to help?"

"Just listen is all." She nods her head, signaling for you to go on.

"People have no respect, even to the best workers there. It sometimes feel like there is no pleasing them, you would think they show some decent respect as coworkers, but that's not true at all. The worst part of my day was I almost got fired because I was late."

"How were you late?"

"My front tire popped and no one passing by stopped to help. I had to wait for a policeman to finally have come by to see what the problem was and he helped me get to work. When I got to work, my hand, more like my fingers, got slammed shut into a heavy door and you know those milk chocolate squares you sent with me, along with a can of soda? Well, I went to retrieve them from my locker only to see that someone had been going through my things and you know how I am when it comes to stuff like that." Your voice started to break as you tell this to Amy as she holds you once more, rocking you in her lap.

"I'm sorry you had to a bad day, sweetheart, but think of it this way, tomorrow's never promised and all that matters now is you're home with me about to watch the movie you picked out."

"That's true." You say through sniffles, Amy massaging gentle circles on your back to prevent you from having an anxiety attack.

You nod as she takes hold of the movie you picked out, that movie being (f/m).

Though Amy may not care too much for this movie, she watched it with you anyway as in her way to cheer you up after the seemingly rough day you've had. Once she hit play, she helped you in a comfortable position to cuddle next to her side, arm thrown over the side of her stomach.

You don't remember falling asleep, but you woke up with your girlfriend still laying next to you, her hand loosely in yours. You gently try to climb out of bed for the bathroom before not realizing Amy had woken up.

"Morning, love. Sleep well?"

You froze at first, but turn and nod as in answer to her question.

"Good, let's try to make that happen a lot more so you get the rest you need."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!