Getting into an argument

Pairing: Amy Lee x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
"Why don't you stop being such a drama queen, (Y/n)?!" Amy screamed in your face.

Amy had been working late and when she didn't arrive until after two hours before the time she promised to be home by, you grew worried and tried calling her a bunch of times in a row.

Now that she was home, you have never seen her so angry, so angry in fact that this change of demeanor of her scared you slightly. This whole time waiting, you were curled up and cozy on your usual spot on the sofa as you waited to get her back by your side the rest of the evening. However, during those times you called her, you were unaware that she was already having a bad day otherwise, you wouldn't have called so much. But you did and it was too late.

"Do you know how busy I've been today?" She snaps angrily.

"I knew you would be busy, bug I just didn't know how busy. All I'm saying is that I was getting really worried about you and still am. Just please try not to be late again, or at least without a phone call or text."

You cower away a few minutes as Amy speaks, and she wasn't so nice about it.

"In case you've forgotten, I'm a grown woman! I can stay out as late as I want and you don't have to know everything about it!"

"I know, I'm just saying try not to again!" You yelled back.

Amy suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders in a tight grip.

"A-Amy. You're hurting me." You said, shaking out of slight fear of her.

She never treated you this way before.

"I mean, look around! The house is nothing but pigsty! While I'm at the studio, you ought to put an effort in  your part of keeping up with housework. Oh, I mean how nice it would be to come to a clean house but no, all you ever do is sit around all damn day and don't lift a fucking finger! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

You could help keep your eyes locked with hers, as she makes another insulting remark on you.

"Even cats know how to keep things clean, even if it's not themselves! Seriously-"

You winced as her grip tightened tighter on your shoulders, the thud of your back hitting against the wall behind you seemed to cause have brought back to reality.

Amy quickly let go of you, causing you to fall your knees.

"(Y/n), I.. I'm so sorry." She said, kneeling beside you.

You continued to shake still being able to feel her once soft hands gripping on your shoulders and it was soon to be evident that bruises would soon be quickly forming.

Looking at Amy in slight fear, she looked as if she was about to tear up and cry on your shoulder. But instead of doing that, Amy reached out to you and you flinched. You hear her sigh for the final time.

"I'm really sorry, truly I am." Amy said before getting up to leave.

***

You had forgiven Amy not long after she had left you to your thoughts, but you were afraid to approach her with the forgiveness.

Lucky for you, you didn't have to worry about doing exactly that. Even though you had forgiven her, you wouldn't let her touch you at all, and you were constantly finding things to do to avoid having to truly face her about how she made you feel. It was another night where Amy had to work in the studios not far from there, and after she had finished her dinner, you look away when she makes her way towards you. It's not that you didn't love her anymore, you still do. All it was you were a little afraid of her, not wanting to what had gone down to happen again.

Once she reaches you, Amy tried to give you a hug but you just quickly moved away from her, and that broke her as it caused her to sigh in guilt about the other night.

"(Y/n), is this about the other night?"

"I don't know Amy, what do you think?" You yelled at her furiously.,

She looked down to the ground in shame.

"I'm really, really sorry about that.. I truly am. I never meant to hurt you. It's just music has been my life before you, and still is with you in it. Besides you, it's all I know. I shouldn't have stayed out longer then promised or insulted you the way I did, about doing nothing all day while I'm gone. I'm not trying to blame this on something else, I had chosen my actions."

You don't say anything quite yet.

"Please (Y/n), please forgive me."

Amy looks up as tears steams down her cheeks before you sigh and make your way to her.

"Don't ever do it again or I'll go rabid on your ass."

"I won't I promise."

Amy laughed softly.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!