Caught in wrong hands

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Hn, they all are in death bed please come and help me. Or else they all would...

Kanaka: Die?

Bondita nods yes with tears.

Kanaka: Then let them die. Better you too go join them. I always believe in karma. And it happened today.

Bondita: Please, don't speak like this. I beg you please come and help us. Please Kanaka.

Kanaka: Haha! What happened Bondita? Everyone in Krishpur praises you that you are brave, strong, intelligent bla bla bla. RCs takes you on their head and danced like you've won the world. But what's need of my help? What's the need of this woman's help?

Bondita nods no and cries.

Kanaka: Nothing will come by crying like this. Go and publish in newspaper that Roy Chaudharys are dead and you are the only one who is still living. And don't forget to invite me for their last rites.

Bondita cries aloud which made her to faint down.

Kanaka is shocked.

Servant: Ji, wow. Super, you've killed her very easily. Your bhaiya will be happy to know this news. Let me go and tell him about this.

Kanaka: Aiii! Lift her up and see what happened?

Servant: You killed her, leave it. Let's burry her here itself.

Kanaka: Shut up! I didn't killed anyone.

She sprays water on Bondita.

Woman servant: Wait, let me check.

Kanaka nods yes.

Woman checks her and was shocked.

Kanaka: What happened? Why you are changing your face?

Woman: She is alright. But...

Kanaka: But what?

Woman: She is pregnant.

Kanaka: Whaat?

Woman: Hn, she is. Don't worry, she will wake up soon.

Kanaka thinks: Wow, Bondita. You came here and trapped yourself in my cage. Wow! There my enemies are struggling for their lives here you are stuck here. I waited for this day only. You and your senseless sasur family did many things to me and this the time to return those things.

She smiles cunningly.

Woman: Any plan?

Kanaka: Send servants and save those Roy Chaudharys.

Woman: What?

Kanaka: Hn, go do what I said. I don't want them die this much earlier and easier. They have to see the struggling of their lovely Bondita. Now Bondita is here, go and save them. They all have to open their eyes and have to witness the pain of Bondita. I am going to revenge them by this idiot Bondita. Go soon. Save those senseless ones. And also go call my brother here immediately.

Servants says Okay and they went to save Roy Chaudharys.

Kanaka took Bondita inside the hut. She ties her legs and hands. 

On other side Anirudh slowly opens his eyes.

Anirudh: Bond... Bondita.... Bondita...

He opened his eyes and was shocked to see everyone.

He got up and saves Sashwati and Saraswati. He then takes out Chandrachur and sprays water on his face.

No response. Anirudh sprays water on Trilochan, Kalindi and Bihari's face. No response from anyone.

Anirudh: Durga maa.... Bondita? Bondita, where is she? Bondita....

He searches for her.

Anirudh: Bondita, where are you? Bondita....

He sits down and cries where he notices his wound is tied up with Bondita's saree.

He cries a lot. Meanwhile, servants of Virender arrives there. Anirudh is happy to see them.

Servant: Don't worry, we are here to save you all.

Anirudh: Thank you so much. By the way, who sent you here?

Servant: Do you want to know about us or you want us to save you all?

Anirudh: I am sorry. Please, save us.

Servants nods yes and orders other servants to save them.

They all rescued them and did first aid to them.

Servant: Listen, this jeep will leave you all in Krishpur's hospital. 

They starts the jeep.

Anirudh: Wait! There is still someone who you have to rescue.

Servant: We have saved everyone. There's no one left.

Anirudh: No, my wife is not here. She is missing. Please help me to save her. She is not alone but caring my baby too.

Servant: See, we checked thoroughly. We rescued everyone.

Anirudh nods no.

Another servant: I think she might have fallen deeper. Look down, it's so deep. I think she might have rolled down from the cliff. Who knows she might have dead also.

Anirudh is shocked.

Servant: Do you want to waste your time by searching for your wife? Then go, until you come we will wait. But I do not know whether your family members life will wait or not. We have checked their pulses. There is still life left in them. If we reach the hospital on time then for sure we can save them.

Anirudh looks down the cliff and cries aloud.

Anirudh: My Bondita didn't died. How can she leave me alone? She had promised me before agni. She won't leave me alone. Bondita is still alive....

He shouts in such a way his echo can be heard.

On this side Bondita slowly gains her consciousness.

Bondita: Pati babu... Pati babu...

Kanaka turns and looked at her. On that side, Anirudh with half heart accepts to go with the servant's to Krishpur

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️