“Uh? Naleul (me)? Ya! Didn’t I tell you to stay at your house and just wait for me? I even told you to get inside the car, but that hard head of yours won’t just listen! And now, it’s my fault? Woah?! Hey there, if it’s not because of my instinct to follow you, you will not be saved. You should be in fact, thankful to me!” Minho yells back at her.

“Huh!” She exclaims as she lets out a short but quick breath. “Thank you for the trouble you caused me!!!” She said sarcastically as she turns her back at him.

Woah! The nerves of this guy to ask thank you from me! He’s even the reason why I have to go out!

She realises she’s now walking alone in the darkest part of the alley. I’ll be watching and following you… The words keep on repeating in her mind. She feels scared at the thought. Aishhh,,, na ottokhae???

She gets her cellphone from her pocket. She decided to call her parents to fetch her. First ring. Second ring. Third ring. Stop.

“Oh?” She checks her phone. “Aishhh? Na ottokhae? Why do you need to be empty bat just at this moment??? Aigoo! What a miserable day!” She’s now in trouble.

Aiman couldn’t think of another way but to go back to the main street and look for a telephone booth. She’d rather wait outside, in the main street, than walks alone again in that alley.

Minho’s P.O.V.

“Aigoo!!! She should be thanking me instead of blaming and yelling me!” He blurts out when he sees Aiman walking a distant away from him.

Should I follow her or not? Aishhh… Ya Minho-ssi, you don’t need to follow that girl. She rejected your help, arasseo? It’s not your fault.

Ya, I think she’s still not far away…

In the end, Minho decided to follow her. Minho frowns. “Waeyo??? How come she’s so far now? What kind of human being is she???” He said to himself when he could see Aiman very far away from him.

He sees her stops from walking and then after a while, turns around, walks toward his direction.

Aiman’s P.O.V.

Oh? Why is that moron still here? She frowns as she sees Minho.

“Where are you going?” She hears him asks when she almost pass by at him.

Amira’s mind then pops out a solution to her problem. She pauses from walking and faces Minho.

“Ya, can I borrow your cellphone? I wanna call appa and ask him to fetch me.”

“Aniyo.” Her left eyebrow rises as she hears his answer.