32.

||Four Months Later||

Danielle

I was nervous as I stood next to Nelly in the field.

"Danielle you have to calm down." She patted my forehead with a napkin .

"What if she says no. I've never proposed before. She said she'd want to marry me but what if she didn't mean so soon." I was having a crisis.

Nelly giggled, "She's going to say yes. I just need you to breathe."

I then saw Randy come over with flowers.

"Am I late?" He asked.

I hugged him, "Randy I'm shitting bricks right now. Hold me please." He hugged me and laughed, "Shes going to say yes. Trust me."

Then I felt a shadow of judgement cast over me.

"Honey...who is this?" She asked

I pulled back and there was a woman next to Randy. She was giving me an evil eye.

"This is my friend Danielle." He said, glancing between us.

"This is Danielle. Babe you said she wasn't pretty." I was taken back a bit.

Randy rubbed his head, "Because I knew you would get upset if I said she was pretty honey."

She looked at me, "It's nice to meet you Danielle. My husband speaks very highly of you."

I smiled softly, "As he does about you too Anita. I'm so excited to meet you."

She relaxed a bit. Then Kevin came over and he motioned to me. Tyler and Abby came pushing through the crowd.

"Tyler, congratulations!" I said excitedly.

She looked so gorgeous. My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"Thanks babe." She replied with a cute smile.

Abby moved to the side a bit. I walked to her and I stuttered a bit, "T-Tyler."

Her attention turned to me fully.

"Y-you know I love you and you have made this year honestly the best year of my life. And I'm hopelessly in love with you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Her eyes widened.

I began to get down on one knee.

"Danielle!" She yelled.

She pulled me up and pulled me into a hug, "Danielle please do not get down on one knee in front of all these people. My social anxiety will literally kill me on the spot. I will turn red and go into cardiac arrest if everyone looks at us."

I giggled and she said, "My answer is yes."

I looked back, "She said yes!"

They all hugged us and she kissed me. We pulled back and I pulled her into the tightest embrace. Once they pulled back I opened my ring box and she looked at it.

"It's gorgeous." She said as she gave me her hand.

I put the ring on and kissed it.

The diamond wasn't anything too flashy but it was there.

We walked from the field and once we were closer to the car with less people Tyler stopped us.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at Abby and whispered, "Plan B"

Abby tossed her a box and she caught it. She chuckled softly and got onto one knee.

My eyes widened, "Tyler."

Nelly chuckled, "Even I didn't see this coming."

She grabbed my hand and said, "I've had this ring for awhile now and I just knew if one of us were going to propose it'd be you."

She opened the box.

"But I believe every woman deserves to feel what it's like for someone to propose to you. Especially you Danielle, you deserve all the love and good things in the world." She kissed my hand

I was about to cry. Randy handed me his handkerchief. I thanked him.

I just nodded and said "Yes."

She smiled and stood up. She put the ring on my finger.

"How could you afford this?" I asked.

She smirked and said, "You thought I didn't get paid for working at the cafe?"

She had a point.

I looked at them and said, "We're skipping the restaurant."

Kevin chuckled and murmured, "Good, we would all be third wheeling."

I hit his arm and he laughed.

They left and she held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We walked to the car hand in hand. She got in the passengers and on the way there she started to wind down.

She looked at me and asked, "What are you about to do to me?"

I gripped the wheel. "Exactly what you do to me." She looked nervous.

I kissed her hand for reassurance, "We're going to start you with a six. Don't worry."

She then asked, "Can I top you after?"

I raised my eyebrow and she said, "We're lesbians. I want us to get to a point where we alternate in the middle of a session and as many times as we need." I was shocked

She then said, "I don't want you it to be that you're the top and I'm the bottom. I want you to enjoy all of me and I enjoy all of you. No more labels ok?"

I smirked, "No more labels."

We made it to our place and as we walked up I saw a smaller girl sitting out front with her skateboard.

"Hey, did you need help?" I asked.

She sighed softly. "My girlfriend won't let me back in."

I hmm'd softly, "Did you want me to send a message? What apartment number is she in."

The girl nodded, "Yeah she's on the second floor. She's a stallion of a woman, you can't miss her. Tell her I'll start defacing public property if she doesn't let me in."

I went in and Tyler was giggling. We went to the second floor and I knocked on the door.

A woman opened it. She was tall so I understood the stallion comment.

She immediately said, "If it's about the student outside just let her do her."

I then said, "She said she was your girlfriend. She's a student?" I questioned.

The woman rubbed her forehead. It seemed like she said that accidentally.

"She said she's going to start defacing public property." Tyler added.

She sighed softly, "I'll deal with it. Thanks. You two live right above me right?"

I nodded, "Yes, I'm Danielle, this is my fiancée Tyler."

She smiled, "I'm Melissa. In case you ever face that hooligan again, her name is Finn. It was nice meeting you two."

We went upstairs and she went downstairs.

"They seem fun." Tyler whispered.

They seem like trouble as well. We got to the door and I put the key in.

I then said, "This is it Tyler. This is the beginning of our new life. Are you ready to walk through this door with me."

She held my hand "Always."

I smiled softly and we went in...together.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Movie recommendations?

Loving Miss Love (GxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara