13.*

I invited Tyler over again. I was making the bed and getting everything ready. I hadn't had Tyler over my place for romantic reasons yet.

I told her that I wanted us to spend the night together as a couple and I'm hoping that she picked up on what I was insinuating.

I went to the kitchen just in time for the timer to go off. The baked chicken was ready.

I checked on my sides and stirred both the mashed potatoes and the vegetable soup.

I can cook but I don't have time. With Tyler coming over I was eager to cook.

There was a knock on the door and I went to get it. I opened it and Tyler was there with her bag.

"Come in." She came in and immediately said "I smell food."

She walked straight into the kitchen. "Danielle can I eat!"

She was starved like I knew she would be. "Yes, but, first go put your stuff away while I make the plates."

I went in the kitchen and she had a fork in hand "But I'm really hungry." I kissed her cheek "Let me make your plate."

She left and I put some chicken on her plate. I also put mashed potatoes on the plate and put the vegetable soup in a bowl on the side.

I did the same for myself. For the drinks I poured us both a glass of wine and a cup of Water on the side.

I lit the candles in the room and dimmed the lights slightly. She came in and looked around.

"Is all this for me?" She asked with a smile. I shrugged, "I've never had the chance to make dinner for anyone."

She came over, "I appreciate all the effort you put into making things work for us." I smiled and she sat down across from me.

We ate and spoke. "This is delicious Danielle. Who taught you how to cook?" She asked.

I sipped my wine. "Nelly did. I met her early in my college days. She helped me move into my own apartment and she helped me learn some life lessons."

She listened intently. "You see, my grandfather raised me so for much of my life all I knew how to do was make eggs, grilled cheese, and sardines on toast. Nelly showed me many recipes and just gave me tips when trying things out."

"You like sardines?" I chuckled softly "Yes, I have a few cans of them in the cabinet."

She got a little quiet, "My Dad liked them a lot but I never got the chance to try them."

I finished my food and went to the cabinet. I took out a can and some crackers. I opened it and put the sardine on the cracker.

I made myself one and said, "On the count of three." She looked nervous.

We both ate it and her face said it all.

"No." She spit it out and I was giggling.

"My mom was right. He had a weird pallet." I wrapped everything up and put it away.

She went to freshen up in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth to rid of the taste of our dinner.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I searched for something to watch. I was getting excited in doing so. The door opened and Tyler was in her towel. But she didn't have her glasses on.

She removed the towel and I immediately looked away. She couldn't even see me.

I heard her go through her bag and get dressed "Shoot, my glasses."

She went in the bathroom and I said, "Tyler I'm about to put on a movie."

She put on her glasses and glanced back in the room, "Ok...when did you get there?"

I cleared my throat "Just now." She walked in "Oh, alright."

She climbed on the bed and laid with me. She snuggled into me and we watched the movie.

After about thirty minutes I got the hint that she wanted to be the bottom. I began to kiss her neck and she immediately gave me more access.

My goal is to do enough to her but don't get carried away.

But with sex I always get carried away.

I climbed on her "Danielle the movie." I then whispered "Fuck the movie."

Her attention turned to me and I kissed her passionately. We made out going on ten minutes and then I pinned her hands above her head.

I kissed down her neck and she gripped her shirt. I sat back and watched her take her shirt off.

I took it upon myself to remove her underwear "Danielle." She said while blushing.

"You won't need them." I sucked on her nipples "Are you ready Tyler?" She was quiet.

I sat up and looked into her eyes. "Why does it feel like a heartbeat down there."

I smirked softly and whispered, "May I touch you?" She nodded and I put my fingers in my mouth.

She watched as I licked them and got them wet. Then I rubbed her as I explored her torso.

Her moans were soft. "Danielle. D-D..." I then whispered "Tell me how it feels."

I rubbed her clit and she kissed me as she came I felt her shake in my arms. It was quick as hell but she was a virgin. I'd already forgotten.

"Did I pee?" She covered her mouth.

I kissed her softly before going down and cleaning her up. Her moans were unapologetically loud.

She didn't care who heard her. Her toes curled from how good I was making her feel. I swirled my tongue around her clit before sucking on it.

I sucked on her labia while massaging it with my tongue. I even had the lips in my mouth at some point.

I didn't remember what I did but I knew that I was lost in her.

After some unknown amount of time she pulled me up, "Danielle I can't cum anymore, I'll pass out."

I almost went back down but she stopped me and cupped my face, "Danielle thirty minutes is all I can take right now."

My face was dripping wet "Thirty minutes?" I asked.

She kissed me and whispered, "You were down there for half an hour. I can't do much."

She cleaned my mouth.

"Oh...sorry-" She kissed me for a long time. "What did you want to do now?" She asked breathlessly.

"Go to sleep with a boob in my mouth." She let me do just that.

I knew I'd gotten carried away again. But I didn't care.

Then I sat up "Tyler you have to pee after sex."

She was pretty much comatose. I picked her up and she stirred.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Come on, I'll make it quick." She groaned and I took her to the bathroom.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who's your favorite powerpuff girl?