23.*

I sat in the deans office. I was under investigation.

Even though she did believe that I was innocent, what Austin told the police caused them to want to investigate the relationships between myself and my students.

"How are you feeling Danielle?" She asked.

I let out a short sigh,"Annoyed." She just went a bit quiet.

A detective walked in and he put a picture on the desk. He looked weirdly familiar but I couldn't figure out where I'd seen him before.

He put a picture on the desk, "Dean we've found that this female student is the only student that Dr. Love aids to."

He looked at me, "After reviewing camera footage it appears that she arrives with Dr. love every morning and they leave together every day.

She looked at me, "Professor. You told me you had no relations with your students."

I shook my head, "I don't."

The Dean looked pissed, "Then why is this student so close to you."

I rubbed my eyes, "I'm a family friend of theirs so I knew the student before actually having them in my class."

She glared, "Is this true Detective?" She asked.

The Detective then replied, "We've yet to reach out to the student."

The Dean looked at me, "I presume you have a way to contact this student."

I rolled my eyes pulled out my phone. I called Tyler.

"Tyler can you come to the Dean's office. I-" The Dean cut me off "That's all you have to say."

I hung up and crossed one leg over the other.

The Detective, who now stood behind the Dean behind the Dean was staring intensely up my skirt. He was undressing me with his eyes.

"If you stare any harder my clothes might actually disappear." I remarked.

He cleared his throat and turned away. After about ten minutes she arrived. The detectives sat her down.

"Tyler, you have had more contact with Dr. Love than any other students of hers." Tyler nodded softly, "Yes...why?"

The Dean glanced at me to make sure I wasn't directing her in any way, "The man who attacked Danielle claimed that you two had been dating."

Tyler hmm'd softly and said, "Well she's at my house a lot. I presume he thought that because of that reason."

The Dean and Detectives looked at me immediately.

Then the Dean asked, "Why is she at your house a lot."

I looked at Tyler who simply said, "Well she's best friends with my aunt. And I live in a cafe so she gets her morning tea there every morning. We may carpool if I can't use the car one day"

"How would you explain your relationship." The Detective asked Tyler.

She was thinking "Um...cordial?"

I'm so happy she was smart about this situation.

"And what is your grade in her class?" The Dean asked. Tyler folded her arms "An A."

The Dean looked at me and said, "I'm going to have a detective monitoring your classes until the semester ends."

I nodded softly and said, "Can I leave now?" She agreed and I left.

Something is really off about that Detective.

•••

Tyler and I were being watched so I had to be careful around her.

I stood in the cafe at the counter with Nelly as Tyler was helping a customer.

"Why is there an FBI agent sitting outside of my shop?" Nelly asked.

Before I could turn and look Nelly said, "Don't look at him, stay focused on me."

I kept looking at her. "I was at work and the Dean saw that I was close to Tyler. Ever since then I've been settled with some creepy detective."

I could see her glance out of the window. "Alright, he got a phone call. Go upstairs and I'll tell you when it's ok to come back down."

I quickly went upstairs and waited.

After about twenty minutes Tyler came up. She put her apron in the laundry and said, "Nelly moved your car and parked it behind the restaurant. The detective thought you got in your car and drove off so you're safe now."

I felt a sense of relief.

She showered and then I showered. She made sure to close her windows completely.

We sat on the bed together and she read a book while I journaled.

*Grabs Holy Water*

Then I noticed that she didn't have her glasses on so there was no way she was actually reading. She was waiting for me to make a move.

I put my notebook down and gently moved her book out of her hand.

"May I touch you?" I asked, to which she answered with a nod.

I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss.

She gripped my shirt, "This might be the last time we do this for awhile"

I shushed her, "We're going to be just fine."

We kissed and I pinned her down. I licked her bottom lip and she gave me access. I swirled our tongues around and explored her mouth.

I used my hand to remove her shorts. She had on no underwear at all.

I used my fingers and rubbed her clit. She moaned softly into my mouth.

Luckily the shop was closed because Nelly would kill us.

I pulled back and inserted my finger. I pumped them in and out of her while rubbing her clit. She buried her face in my chest as she moaned.

I pulled out and massaged her clit with my fingers before going back in with two fingers.

She was well lubricated so I could hear her as my fingers thrusted in her.

She was holding back.

I spread her legs and started pumping them in and out of her quickly. I kissed her so she wouldn't moan so loud but she was still pretty loud.

She broke away and I could see her jolt up and her muscles tensed on my fingers.

She pulled me into a passionate kiss and whispered, "Again please"

Anything for my love.

|~|~|~|~|~|

As of right now, who is your LEAST favorite character in the story?