5.

It was Saturday so I spent my day at Nelly's Cafe to grade. Saturday was actually a slower day for the cafe so I wasn't worried about many people seeing me.

I went to the counter and Nelly was cleaning.

"Tyler is still asleep. Can you go wake her up while I make your drink." I headed upstairs where they all live.

This cafe was so big. I knew where Nelly's room was so I walked around until I saw a door with Tyler's name.

I walked in and sure enough she was asleep.

I sat on the bed next to her and she was sleeping soundly.

"Tyler." I shook her softly. She opened her eyes and saw me.

I wondered why she slept with her glasses on. She covered her face.

"How many of these dreams am I going to have." She sighed and turned, she stared right into my eyes and said, "Why is she so hot."

I was quiet. I was also in a state of shock. Tyler pinched herself and she just had a look of dread fall on her face.

"Nelly asked me to wake you up." She buried her face in her pillow. "I want to die."

She completely turned the other way and I saw the shorts she was wearing. She was hiding gold under her sweatpants but I had to turn away to be respectful.

She then quietly said, "Miss Love..." I shook my head, "Call me Danielle."

She restarted, "Danielle...why did you kiss me like that."

I shrugged, "You said that you wanted it to be magical." She was quiet for a few seconds before asking, "Can I have another kiss...please."

I began to slowly get closer, "Why Tyler?"

She had a hazy glint over her eyes, "I never felt that good before. And I keep having dreams where we're kissing and I think they'll go away if we get it over with."

I leant down and she stopped me. "Let me go brush my teeth."

She ran into the bathroom and I waited until she did. She came back out and sat on the bed. She took off her glasses and I leant in. She did slowly and the door opened. We pulled back before our lips could even touch

There was a glaring Nelly, "Thank you for waking her up Danielle."

I stood up and Tyler was visibly pissed. I left and Nelly closed the door.

I started, "Nelly-" She hit the back of my head "Danielle her heart is not to be toyed with. That's a sensitive girl."

I rubbed my head. "I know Nelly." We went back downstairs "Nelly I actually kinda like her." Nelly glared

"You're too flaky for my liking Danielle. Until you know for sure what you want, don't lay another finger on her." Nelly was glaring at me something evil.

"She asked for a kiss. That's all it is." She then said "That's all it is to you Danielle."

Nelly took a deep breath before continuing, "She has feelings growing for you. You're being irresponsible. I love you Danielle but that girl lost both her parents two years ago. She's desperate for love right now and you're not in the mindset to be what she needs. You're looking for something quick."

"Nelly is that really what you think about me." She gave me the most serious look "Don't make me say it again." I got chills.

I kinda went quiet. "How can I show you that I'm serious?" I asked softly.

She shrugged, "It'll show in your actions. Besides, with 30 creeping on your shoulders I think you should be looking to settle down anyway." Ouch.

With that I went back to grading. Eventually Tyler came down and started working with them but she would often look at me.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's your ethnicity? Show your country's flags.

Loving Miss Love (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें