26.

||One Month Later||

Tyler

I woke up and I was staring at Abby. I felt a slight shift behind me.

"Did you forget we were supposed to hang out?" She whispered.

I rubbed my eyes, "Can you chill in the cafe for an hour. If she wakes up and sees you I'm not getting my morning kiss."

I felt a big shift. Abby looked behind me. I was about to cry. I covered my face.

Abby was apologetic, "Tyler I'm sorry." Danielle flipped me to her, "Tyler."

I was so annoyed right now.

"Abby can you wait downstairs please?" I asked.

Abby left and Danielle held me, "Tyler look at me."

I moved my hands, "I'm sorry, I just miss being intimate with you."

She stared into the distance, "I'm sorry Tyler. It's just that...I've been scared since that night. I'll give you a kiss."

We kissed and she deepened it. She climbed on me and I immediately flipped us.

"No. It's ok to feel good Danielle." She was quiet "Remind me then Tyler."

I kissed her and began to travel down her torso.

"You have to be quiet so the people downstairs don't hear." She covered her mouth and I continued.

•••

I went downstairs and Abby was eating breakfast. I sat across from her. I got a bit carried away upstairs.

"Is Danielle coming down?" Abby asked.

I shook my head, "She's asleep." Abby looked confused "But I thought you had a conversation when I left."

I blushed softly and she chuckled, "I see, you put her to sleep."

I sighed softly "I didn't mean to. But she told me that because of the situation and the Deans neglect of her safety, she threatened to resign but the Dean gave her a hefty raise, along with a whole semester of paid leave."

I'm glad that Danielle won't have to worry about anyone seeing us because after that I'll have graduated.

That reminded me, "Her birthday is coming up and I don't know what to give her."

Abby nudged my arm, "The best gift of all is your presence. Move in with her."

That's not such a terrible idea.

We talked and after about an hour I saw Danielle. She was in a fitted sundress. A lot of heads in the cafe turned.

She came over to me, "I'm about to head home Tyler."

I didn't want her to leave me.

I held her hand, "I'll be over tonight...actually make it this afternoon." She smiled softly, "Anything else."

"Wear something nice." She switched as she left.

That session made her sex appeal shoot back up to the stars. I loved seeing her radiate confidence again. I desperately wanted to see her.

I stood up, "Abby come on. We need to hang out so I can go see her later." Abby got up with a quickness. I pushed her out of the door.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Describe yourself in three words.