15.*

Danielle

Today was Tyler's birthday. I was picking up a cake from a bakery before I picked her up.

I walked in and went to the counter. "I have an order for Danielle."

The woman at the counter went to the back. I waited and I saw a flash. I immediately looked around. I then saw a car across the street pull off.

By its electric blue color I knew it was Austin's car. I was pissed. I might actually have to get a restraining order.

The woman came back out and handed me the cake. I went to the car and I put the cake in the passengers seat. I drove to the cafe and carried it in.

Nelly had cooked breakfast and made drinks for the occasion. Tyler came down and her glasses were on her head.

I had been wondering why she came down the steps so slowly and she was holding onto the railing for dear life.

She looked at me, "Nelly I just had my glasses and now I can't find them." I went over to her.

I pulled her glasses down and she turned red out of embarrassment. "Happy Birthday love."

She hugged me, "You remembered."

I pulled away, "Of course I did." She opened the cake and it read 'Happy Birthday Tyler'.

She looked excited. She made her plate of breakfast food and put a slice of cake right on top.

"Tyler you shouldn't-" She cut me off, "I eat whatever I want on my birthday." She took a bite and I gave up.

"You'll have to eat in the car because we need to go." I took plenty for breakfast.

Nelly handed me a compact mirror and said, "You forgot this."

We made eye contact and I was confused but I took it anyway. Tyler and I left and got into the car. Tyler ate as I drove.

We got to a red light and I stopped. Tyler was enjoying the cake.

I looked at the compact. This light was long as hell.

I opened the compact and on the mirror read 'Check your mirrors.' I was confused. Then in my rear view I saw an electric blue car coming full speed.

"Shit." I ran the light and drove to the school.

Tyler was scared as I went a different route. And as we pulled up to another light I saw a cop so I had to stop.

Austin was still coming closer and closer and he wasn't slowing down. I pulled onto the sidewalk and he went speeding through the red light.

He stopped and the cop turned on their lights and went to his car. I used that window to escape to the school.

Tyler looked scared as I parked "Was that him?" She asked.

"Don't worry, he's not going to get to you." We got out the car but I could still see her concern.

We walked into the classroom and I began to set up. "Am I getting a present?" Tyler asked.

I turned to her, "Yes, later though. It's wrapped but I have to get it from my place."

She nodded softly, "Is there another present for me?"

I was visibly confused, "I only had one...did you want another."

She glanced down at her crotch and I chuckled softly, "Yes, I have that present at my place too."

She smiled before going to her seat. I made a sex fiend.

•••

We made it to my place and she helped me carry in the groceries.

She wanted me to cook for her. As I pulled out the ingredients Tyler came over.

"I'm going to go take a really long and thorough shower. Do you think you'll be done in an hour?" She asked.

I knew that meant that she was going to shave her whole body and wash her hair.

"Yes, I should be done." I said as I kissed her cheek.

She kissed mine and left to the bathroom.

For dinner I made her some pan-seared duck breast with sautéed green beans with cheesy Au Gratin potatoes.

I let everything cool slightly and once I heard her shower end I started to plate the food.

Then, I heard what sounded like a happy child, "It smells so yummy!"

I giggled softly as I set the plates down. I poured us some wine and she came out of my bedroom in a robe.

She waddled over to me. "Can I eat? Can I eat please?" She kissed me abruptly.

I smiled softly, "Yes, let's eat." She sat across from me.

She took a bite and moaned softly, "We don't even have to have sex tonight, this might be better."

I glared and she giggled. We had a very meaningful conversation as we ate and even afterwards we spoke for about thirty minutes.

"Don't get mad at me." I said as I went to the fridge and pulled out her second cake.

Her eyes sparkled. I then added, "But I knew if I showed you your cake you would eat the whole thing for dinner and pass out of a cake coma."

*Grabs Holy Water*

She came over to me. "You're right and I'm pretty full so I'll only eat half the cake."

I was confused on how her being full lead to that conclusion but it was her birthday so I didn't question her.

She picked up some icing with her finger and tried it.

"That's delicious. Here babe." She picked up some more icing and put it to my lips.

As I opened my mouth she put the icing on my bottom lip.

"Tyler-" She cut me off, "I'll clean it...sorry."

She pulled me into a kiss and licked the icing off my bottom lip. Her tongue went in my mouth and all I could taste was the sweet icing on her lips as she kissed me.

We pulled back and she picked up some more icing, "Did you want to try again?" She asked

I picked up the cake and licked the icing off her finger.

"Come on." I motioned her to the bedroom. We went in and she dropped her robe. She was naked.

I pinned her down on the bed. I made a trail of icing, starting from her lip and going down to her stomach.

I kissed her, removing the icing off her mouth. She cupped my face as I moved down to her neck.

I kissed and licked down her body. I licked the trail of icing, sucking on the icing that I put on her nipple.

I licked down her body until the icing was gone. I spread her legs and looked up at her.

"May I?" She nodded and she had lustful eyes.

I rubbed her and I watched her blush. "Don't look at me while you do it Danielle."

I smirked and went in with my tongue. She arched her back and I pulled her closer.

I focused on her clit and then to spread her lips. I licked her labia and sucked on all the juices that she formed.

I felt her grip my neck, "Baby, I'm a-ab-about t-to-"

She came before she could finish her sentence. I used it as lubricant to keep exploring her.

I looked up into her eyes and she stared at me. She was mine.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What was/is your least favorite school subject?