31.

Tyler

I woke up and Danielle was passed out naked in the bed. I slept on the couch we had.

She needed the entire bed to recover after last night. I stood up and went to her side.

I kissed her and she began to stir. I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes slightly.

"You not feeling it today?" I asked as I caressed her forehead.

She stared at me for a long time in silence before saying "Did you say something?"

I chuckled, "I asked if you were feeling alright?"

She smiled softly and gave me a nod, "I feel amazing."

She slowly sat up and looked around. The room was a mess.

I grabbed her hand, "I hope I fulfilled all your birthday wishes. But I do have another surprise."

She glanced down at her crotch.

I chuckled softly, "Not that." She gave a soft pout.

I stuttered a bit, "I-I u-um-um...I-I spoke to Nelly and she told me that if you were alright with it. She would allow me to move in with you if you wanted."

She cupped my face, "You just want to make me the happiest woman in the world."

I giggled and she kissed me. After we pulled back she gave me the most loving look.

"I um..." her lips quivered. I smiled, "I love you too Danielle"

She turned bright pink, "Tyler you didn't let me say it."

I grabbed her face, "Did I make you blush."

She looked so embarrassed and I could help but giggle. "You say it all the time but it's ok. You can say it."

She fiddled her thumbs, "I love you Tyler."

She's acting like me. Now I see why she thinks I'm so cute all the time.

She blushed harder and she whispered, "I've never said that to a partner before you so I probably do say it too much."

I kissed her chin, "I'm honored."

I stood up. "We should shower."

She raised her eyebrow, "We?" I smirked, "You can join me or I can join you?"

She stood up and grabbed my hand.

To think. A few months ago I didn't know how to have sex. Now I can't get enough

I went into the bathroom with her and she was excited.

•••

We soaked in the spring and stared at the stars. By we I just mean Abby and I.

I was glad that the roof was glass, it really set the mood at night.

"Tyler" She started. I turned to her. "You know Danielle doesn't really like me. Would it be awkward if I come to your wedding?"

I shook my head and grabbed my book, "Danielle has just simply never been in love before. These feelings of jealousy is something she's never experienced."

I then thought of another point. "And we're both loners with one friend. You being a attracted to women intimidates her a bit because her friend is attracted to men. But she doesn't dislike you."

She chuckled "I heard you putting what we bought to use last night. If I hit on you today she might choke me out."

I smirked and said, "She asked to forget her name." She turned to me, "Did she forget?"

I grinned, "She couldn't even talk." Abby snickered and so did I.

"Who couldn't talk during what?" I jumped up and I saw Danielle in the doorway with her arms folded.

I cleared my throat, "We were talking about a b-book."

I turned a bit red and she climbed in the water."Sure you were...I hope you don't share details about our sex life often."

I got small. She came over to me.

She rubbed my back, "I'm not serious Tyler. I'm not upset. Did you want me to go so you can continue."

I shook my head. "Danielle I have a question and I want you to answer honestly." I started.

She turned her attention completely to me and I asked, "Will you ever trust Abby?"

She gave me a distant gaze, "I've never had something to lose Tyler."

I was quiet and she continued, "And good things don't usually happen to me so being with you feels like a dream come true. And I never want this dream to end so I'm always going to be cautious. But I do respect that you two are friends and I'm never going to try and jeopardize that."

I smirked and looked at the water. Abby leant back with a content look, "Tyler this hot spring does me wonders. Does tomorrow have to be our last night?"

Danielle clearly agreed. I gave a dreamful sigh, "I wish we could stay too but I miss looking at my bookshelf."

That reminded me, I'm moving soon.

I turned to Danielle, "Danielle where am I going to put all my books? I have to bring them."

She waved me off, "Randy informed me that he quit and after the Austin situation so both Kevin and I are deciding to move. We can figure something out Tyler."

I tugged her arm, "Where does Randy work now."

She smiled, "He went back to the police force. He left because they refused to make him captain. Now they're giving him the position after the last captain was caught for money laundering."

We're good friends with a murderer and the chief of police. That's interesting.

Abby stood up. "I promised Kevin I'd play cards with him. You'll meet us later, right Tyler."

I gave her a nod before leaving. It was just Danielle and I left.

"Tyler." She called so I looked back at her.

"How long do I have to wait to get dominant Tyler again?" She whined

She folded her hands together, "I know you like me being the top and I know showing that side of you takes a lot out of you but I really enjoy having cute Tyler one second and then Daddy Tyler the next. It makes me feel good to know you know my body and how to play with it. I just want more of it."

She was begging with her eyes and her hands.

I rubbed my neck,"Does two days a week work."

She came over and sat on my lap, "Can this be my first day?" She asked.

"What about yesterday?" I questioned.

She shushed me "That was my birthday, that doesn't count."

I took a few seconds to channel my inner dominance, she watched patiently. Once I was in a different mental state I glanced over to the sauna. I picked her up.

"Hopefully no one comes in." I walked her into the sauna.

"Right now?" She asked.

I smirked and laid a towel down "We'll continue after dinner, don't worry."

I locked the door and hoped that no one could hear us.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Are you ready for the book to end?