28.

Tyler was excited to go to the hot spring today. She woke me up and she was already in her one piece. I put on my bikini and she stared.

"Danielle..." she went quiet.

"What?" I asked.

She pulled me close, "Why do you have to be so gorgeous."

I laughed and pulled her up from the bed. We put our clothes over our swimsuits and left to the spring which was in a separate building next to the house.

When we walked in we saw Abby and Kevin already relaxing.

"Tyler come in here, it feels amazing." Abby said as she motioned us in.

Tyler took off her clothes and got in. I put her clothes by the wall. I took off my shirt and pants. I put my hair in a bun and went to the edge of the spring. Then I heard a cat call whistle.

"Looking sexy babe." Kevin said with a smirk.

Abby was staring hard and Tyler was glaring at her. I slowly got in the water. Abby noticed Tyler's glare and she looked away.

"I looked respectfully I promise Tyler" Tyler came over to me "We can leave now."

I raised my eyebrow, "Tyler do you know how many people hit on me when you aren't around?"

"People hit on you?" She looked crushed.

Her eyes teared, "Do they know we're dating?" She asked.

I smiled softly, "I let them know every time. Don't worry."

She sat next to me and Kevin laid back "I'll get you alcohol for your birthday again this year Danielle."

As per usual.

Tyler then added, "Speaking of...If you two are planning to get wasted I need you to do it the day before Danielle's birthday."

I turned to her with a quickness, "Why?"

Tyler folded her arms, "I know you will want to mess around with me the night of your birthday but under absolutely no circumstances will I sleep with someone intoxicated, not even my wife. So get as wasted as you want the night before."

She called me her wife.

"Fine, then we go to the shops tomorrow to get the liquor and food." Kevin suggested.

I agreed to that. The door opened and Nelly walked in.

"Is there room for one more?" She asked.

We made room and Nelly got in with us.

"Nelly." Abby had that voice where she was about to pick apart someone and make them uncomfortable.

Abby continued, "Tyler told me you have some wicked psychic type abilities." Nelly smiled softly, "She really is too kind."

"You seem like a nice woman. I bet that on the inside you can be ruthlessly evil." Abby pried even more.

Nelly chuckled, "Trying to pick me apart? I'm not like everyone else you know. It's not worth it."

Abby smirked, "Are you worried I'll reveal something no one knows."

I knew she messed up, "Just because you were bullied brutally for being quiet in high school doesn't mean you should force others to come out of their shells. You should break the cycle Abby."

Abby was quiet for a few seconds.

"H-how do you know I was bullied?" Abby questioned.

Tyler cut in "Abby please...stop while you're ahead."

"You know Abby if you really want to learn about someone just ask. Especially us. You're Tyler's friend. If she trusts you then we don't mind being honest with you." I assured.

She nodded softly and Tyler said, "I'm overheating."

She stood up and I just tagged along.

Nelly relaxed and said, "The batteries are in the kitchen Danielle."

We made eye contact before I dressed and left with Tyler. I grabbed the batteries while Tyler went into the shower.

*Sips Holy Water*

I used the other guest bathroom to shower while she used ours. I got out before her and went to the room.

I dug through my bag and pulled out the vibrator. I turned it on and the vibration wasn't strong.

The battery was old because I didn't buy new batteries for it. I just used a old battery just to make sure it worked. I changed the batteries and Tyler came out of the bathroom in her underwear.

"Come here babe." She dried her hair as she walked to me.

She sat on my lap and I put the vibrator in her underwear.

"I want to make out." I said as I gripped her waist.

She kissed me and I grabbed the remote of the vibrator. Then she pushed her pelvis into mine.

She looked nervous, "I know what you put down there, if you press that button we're both going to feel it."

I smirked and held her close. I pressed the on button and she moaned while gripping onto me.

I moaned softly and continued to kiss her. She couldn't even lift her head and I knew I found another weakness.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's one your your secret kinks/turn ons?