Chapter 24

a week has passed and jungkook and taehyung are still living in their small love bubble just going on dates, being sickeningly in love with each other, and doing literally everything together.

now, they were walking on the beach, holding hands while eating cotton candy, when a small little boy ran to them. "you're jungkookie." the little boy said, looking up at jungkook with bright expecting eyes.

jungkook crouched down in front of the boy, "i am, yes. and you are?" he asked with a small smile on his face. "my name is jungwon! mommy has been talking a lot about you lately. you're really so handsome which means i'm handsome too! because mommy says i have your eyes and lips!" the little 5-year-old boy, jungwon, said all in one go, and left jungkook and taehyung a bit shocked because does that mean-

"jungwonnie! you need to stop running away from me! you know how that scares m-" misun stopped talking when she held jungkook's gaze. so jungkook was right, this was his little brother.

the boy apologized to his mom before saying, "mommy look! i found jungkookie!" he pointed at jungkook who held taehyung's hand tightly. "good boy, baby. now go to your father, he was worried about you, okay?" the boy shook his head, "i wanna play with jungkook!" he said with a small frown but misun shook her head, "we can't bother him, he's with his boyfriend."

jungkook was taken aback by that, his mother always hid him away because she didn't want his siblings to be like him, but now she's here telling jungwon about his boyfriend so openly. with a squeeze to his hand from taehyung, he shook his head at misun and said, "uh if it's okay with you then we don't mind, really. he can hang out with us, we're staying here for a while, right tae?" taehyung smiled and nodded at him, "of course."

"are you sure?" misun asked, and when she received a nod, she said again, "okay then, we're in that cafe right there if anything happens, okay?"

"okay."

and with that, she left and jungwon stayed with jungkook and taehyung, playing around with them and telling them some jokes he knows. jungkook came to learn that taehyung is very good with kids actually, and he also came to know that indeed the boy had the same eyes and lips as him. he was really spending time with his little brother.

"do you know? you're all mommy has been talking about lately. she tells me i remind her of you. and you're so funny so i must be funny too." jungkook didn't know what to do with that information but he smiled at the boy and nodded, "you are very funny and handsome jungwon!"

"so you two are like a couple? like cinderella and her prince?" jungwon asked shyly, "do you kiss like the prince kissed cinderella when they were dancing?"

taehyung giggled at his cuteness, "yeah, we are a couple like cinderella and her prince, except there is no cinderella here, just two princes."

the boy nodded, "i want to be two princes with Insu." he said, small cheeks turning a little rosey.
"and who's insu?" jungkook asked the boy who shyly answered, "he's a boy in daycare with me! we're friends and he's really cute! he even kissed my cheek on friday! i was too shy to tell mommy and daddy because if my sisters heard they'd make fun of me! they are both single taehyungie! did you know?"

taehyung faked a gasp, "oh no! they're both single? sucks to be them i guess! but does that mean insu likes you too?"

"he does!" jungwon said defensively, "he holds my hand on our way to class! i saw that in a movie once! couples hold hands, right jungkookie?" jungkook chuckled and nodded, "they do. i'm too excited to see insu now!"

jungwon stood up from where he was sitting on the sand, "mommy has a picture of us on her phone! let's go i'll show you both!" jungkook panicked a little before taehyung took the boy's hand in his, "it's okay jungwon, you can show us later. let's finish this sand hole we're making now, yeah?"

"okay! i'll show you later!"

_________________________
happy holidays besties!! and happy new yearr to every single one of youu!!💜