Chapter 15

on the weekend of that same week, jungkook texted taehyung at night asking him to look out of his window, in which he very excitedly did.

when he looked outside, he saw jungkook standing there, looking up at him with a smile. taehyung couldn't stop himself from running outside, all the way down the stairs, and just stood in front his building looking at the younger.

when his mind could comprehend that it was really jungkook in front of him, he ran to him and hugged him tightly, "i fucking missed you, so so much." he whispered into jungkook's neck.

jungkook held him closely, burying his face into taehyung's fluffy hair, "i missed you too baby."
the older looked up at him, "say that again." he whispered, making jungkook chuckle softly at him, "i missed you too, baby?"

taehyung then shook his head, "god no you can't do this to me, i am not your strongest soldier." he said, looking at the sky. jungkook laughed out loudly, "you're such a dork, tae. now come here and let me hug you."

and they did just that. they stood for about ten minutes in front of taehyung's building, just holding each other tightly.

then jungkook asked if they could spend the night at his place, and taehyung definitely agreed. they drove there, got into jungkook's apartment and laid on the bed like they always do.

actually, jungkook was laying on the bed while taehyung sat on jungkook's stomach, in a straddling position. "how are you doing? is everything alright?" taehyung asked, making sure jungkook is okay.

jungkook smiled, "i'm doing great, actually. you don't have to keep worrying about me, you know."

"i know but i can't help it. maybe if i knew where you go to then-" taehyung said but was cut off by jungkook who took his hands that were resting on jungkook's chest and kissed them, "please don't do this again taehyung. i'll tell you. i promise i'll tell you everything, just not right now, yeah?"

taehyung nodded, "i just want you to know that i would never look at you or treat you differently, no matter what it is that you're hiding from me, okay?"

and honestly, that's all jungkook needed to hear. he needed to make sure that taehyung wouldn't see him differently after he tells him everything there is about himself. so he smiled at taehyung as he spoke, "thank you."

"i got you something by the way." jungkook said, looking up at taehyung, "what is it?" the latter asked making jungkook chuckle, "well maybe, i don't know, just maybe, if you got off me, i can show you."

taehyung gasped, offended. "are you saying that i'm too heavy? too heavy for you to remove me from your stomach? ugh men. all these muscles for noth-"

he stopped talking when he felt himself being lifted up and put on to the bed, facing jungkook, "you were saying?" jungkook asked, a little smirk on his face.
"nothing, i was just saying that that was fucking hot."

jungkook chuckled, "hmm, i thought so." and their lips were locked together. "now let me show you what i got." he said, standing up and walked over to his bag. he pulled out two things and threw them on the bed next to taehyung.

"jungkook i swear to god! what the fuck?!"

right there on the bed, were a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms. "shh, i know you love my gift, i just know it. but in case you're wondering, we won't use them tonight, because i'm tired. i spent two hours driving and i'm exhausted so maybe next time."

taehyung hid his face with his hands, "shut up, you're so embarrassing."

jungkook laughed, removing taehyung's hands away from his face, "going all shy on me after sucking me off like four times and getting sucked off twice by me. hmm, sounds weird don't you think?"

"i hate that i like you, you embarrassing dork."

"i like you too, baby."

there goes taehyung's sanity.