Chapter 10

jungkook was driving his car with taehyung sitting in the passenger seat next to him. other than the soft music coming from the radio, the car ride was silent. it was a week after jungkook has opened up a little to the other.

they didn't talk about that again, taehyung respected the younger's boundaries very well, and the latter loved that about taehyung, and it only made him want to open up more.

which brings them to where they are now. "where are we?" taehyung asks, eying the old little neighborhood they were in. "i live here." jungkook was very embarrassed to show anyone where he lived, the neighborhood where his place was is old and rundown. it's not in any way similar to taehyung's. but somehow, jungkook trusted taehyung enough not to judge him.

"you brought me to your place?" taehyung asked, a little happy smile on his face. "yeah, shall we go?" jungkook asked as he opened up the car door and waited for taehyung to do that as well, then held his arm as he led them to his small apartment.

just before opening the door, "it's obviously not fancy, like at all. it's very small, super small actually. one bedroom, a very small kitchen and bathroom. no living room. so don't go expecting anything."

"i'm sure it's beautiful, let me see! let's go in!" taehyung whined and jungkook chuckled at him as he opened the door. as soon as you enter, you see jungkook's room. a small bed and a little closet on the side. then there's a small door that led to the kitchen, which wasn't really a kitchen. it was a small room with a small cabinet, a stove and a microwave. there was a table for two on the left side. and another door that led to the bathroom.

but it was cute, taehyung liked it because it had jungkook in every corner of it. the place was clean, jungkook's scent was everywhere. the walls had some posters on them, and there was a little cactus plant right next to jungkook's bed, and a window above it.

jungkook stood there, awkwardly, waiting for taehyung to say something. in which he did, shortly after. "i love it, jungkookie." he said softly.

the younger smiled, finally relaxing. "i'm glad you do, you're the first person i've ever brought here, so it would've been a bummer if you said it's ugly or something."

it had taehyung laughing, "i'm gonna lay down on the bed, and i'm not gonna ask you, because you take over my bed whenever you're over."

jungkook laughed, "make yourself at home then."

he layed next to him, "meet timothy." he pointed at his cactus, "he's my other best friend, ever since i couldn't see aster anymore. he's very precious to me, touch him and i'll crush you with my thighs."

"very tempting actually, makes me wanna touch him."

two hours of wrestling on the bed and bickering like two kids later, they were eating their mcdonald's meals they have ordered a little while ago.
they sat on jungkook's table in the kitchen, taehyung taking some pictures of the food, then of jungkook, then of the two of them together.

"jungkook?" taehyung said in a low voice, so the younger hummed for him to continue, "i think you're insane."

jungkook looked at him confused, "sorry?"

taehyung chuckled before saying, "i find you insane. i don't know, you're like insanely handsome for starters. you're insanely soft and adorable. you're insanely just, god how do i say this? you're a very strong man, and i admire you for it. i admire everything about you."

the younger looked at him as a small smile broke on his face, "and you're saying this because?"

"i'm saying this because i can tell how hard it is for you to let someone in, and i know it makes you uncomfortable but you're still trying. and i'm so happy you chose me to be the person you open up to."

jungkook abruptly stood up and pulled taehyung with him, kissing him hard. it was way more heated than usual, then he lead them to his bed, taehyung taking jungkook's shirt off as he traced his tattoos with his hands, then continued down his abs until he was touching his belt.

taehyung then pulled away a little to make sure jungkook is okay with this, to which the latter nodded, so he went back to kissing him as he unbottoned his pants and slid them down, pushing jungkook down on the bed as he sat between his legs.

____________________
it's just a blow job dont get too excited besties🤪