Chapter 4

jungkook kept his promise, because just a week after their last message, he was knocking on taehyung's door with a little bag in his hand. it was a sunday morning, so taehyung had a day off, and he was planning on just staying inside because he's tired, but that changed instantly as soon as he opened the door and saw jungkook.

"god, i missed you." taehyung threw himself into jungkook's arms and hugged him tightly. he knew jungkook doesn't like mentioning anything about the times he just walks away, but he couldn't not tell him that he missed him.

he could feel jungkook stiffen a bit but as he tightened his hug, jungkook relaxed and hugged back. "i missed you too." it made him happy that jungkook didn't push him away.

then they were sitting in taehyung's living room when jungkook pulled out the bag he was holding. "i got you this." he said, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment, "i know it's not much, but i just wanted to give you something, to make up for- uhm, for the things i do, i guess."

taehyung opened the bag and saw that it was full of different kinds of chocolate and candy.
he smiled, "thank you so much, i love it, but you really didn't have to."

"anyways, first stop embarrassing me!" jungkook whined as he stood up, "second, can we go out now?"

the older chuckled at his childlike behavior and nodded, "let's go."

they went to a cafe, taehyung got them hot chocolate and a croissant each which they took away with them as they walked around the city's streets.

"i brought something with me," jungkook said, "for us." taehyung took a sip of his hot drink before answering, "show me." jungkook nodded, "let's sit down first, the park?"

so they went there, and taehyung kept nagging the entire walk that he wanted to see what jungkook got, so finally after 10 long minutes for jungkook, he pulled something from his bag.

the other's eyes widened in excitement, "omg! omg! a polaroid camera?!" jungkook laughed at his expression and gave it to him, "yeah, so we can take some pictures as a memory."

taehyung looked at him, "can i kiss you?"

when the younger nodded, he wasted no time in cupping jungkook's face and kissing him. it was like all their other kisses, slow and gentle, and never talked about after.

"can we take some pictures?" taehyung asked as soon as he pulled away. the other nodded and took the camera as they posed.

the picture came out, they waited a bit for it to show, and when it did, taehyung slapped jungkook's shoulder, "i'm not even in the frame! what kind of hate is that?!"

jungkook laughed before answering, "shut up, it's my first time let's try again."

and they tried again, and again, and again. they had a pile of pictures by the end of their day, ones of jungkook alone because he failed to include taehyung in the frame or because taehyung wanted to capture his beauty, and ones of taehyung alone as jungkook insisted there should be ones so it was fair, ones of them smiling together, making silly faces, and overall just being happy around each other.

they split them in half, jungkook took half of the pictures and taehyung took the other half, then they packed to go back to taehyung's apartment because jungkook said he was tired and wanted to lay down.

when they arrived, jungkook laid on the couch in front of the tv and asked taehyung to lay next to him, in which he did. they put on a movie and watched silently before a question started eating on taehyung, so he turned around in jungkook's arms to ask, "jungkook, will you stay in the morning?"

he was afraid jungkook would become uncomfortable, but the latter kissed taehyung's temple and turned him around again so they can continue watching the movie, then he whispered in his ear, "i'm all yours for now, don't worry."

and that was enough of an answer to put taehyung at ease.