Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.

Start from the beginning

"If you said so---"

...

And this was the reason why I walked through the hell sun to the Keyaki mall. I sat on the bench in the mall to comfort my body with the cool air-conditioner for a while.

I looked around and found that today, there were many students in the Keyagi mall. I wondered if they didn't come for shopping but the new volume of Horikishi Lilly Tales: I want to befriend my old enemy.

When my sweat was gone, I stood up and walked to the hall that the grand opening set in. It was full of people in the hall. Many of them cosplayed as characters. For some reason, I just realized that the school's suit in the novel was looked like our school's suit.

I bought six books from the counter, Karuizawa asked me to get the autograph for her friend too. Then, I walked to the line for an autograph. It was very long until the end of the row was outside the hall.

After waiting for ten minutes, It was my turn. I walked toward the author who looked very familiar.

He was the short guy with brown hair and had the bang hanging on the right side---

Kinugasa-Sensei turned his face to me and smiled.

"Thank you for your support---Ayanokouji!!"

"Ike!!"

Ike Kanji was there, looking at me with surprise. Before I would say anything, he stood up and grabbed my arms.

"Editor-San, wait a minute, please. " He said with the man standing beside him before taking to the corner of the hall.

"Ike. You are Kinugasa Tomose-Sensei?"

Ike looked at me with awkward sight and nodded.

"Yes. I am!"

"Holy crap. You are amazing. I never know you can write. And it's very good."

"Thank you but---"

"Why do you never tell us?"

Ike scratched his head. "Ah. There is the reason. Do you feel familiar when reading the light novel?"

I nodded. "Yes. Hori-San gave me the same vibe with Horikita---Oh, shit."

Why didn't I realize it before?

The main character was Hori Nezuko, the ice queen who acted arrogantly and believed and thought she was superior to everyone. However, she was weak inside and big brother complex.

Kushi Kaede was the angel girl who was the heart and soul of the class. She tried to befriend Hori-San who hated her so much. She was also kind to everyone.

There was also Ninose Chitoge, the cheerful girl from another class who believed in the power of friendship.

"Basically, it is Horikita x Kushida fanfic. But I changed the name and published it on the internet. But someone from Kadokaxa found it and offer to publish it as a light novel. " Ike explained.

"So you created every character from your schoolmate?"

Ike nodded. "Yes. Actually, class 1-4 in the novel is our class D. "

"Wait, that means I am in your book too."

"Right. You are Hori-San's seatmate. " 

"What? That scumbag?"