Primary Trio Find A Body

It was just an innocent mission to deliver a package to a man.

That's all Athina and Jenna had to do. As did Kaitlyn who came along for her own mission to hand the same man an envelope.

So, why...?

"You three are surrounded! Put your hands up in the air where we can see them!"

The three girls put their hands in the air as the cops appeared in front of them.

Why were they in this situation now?

A few moments beforehand...

"Jenna, Athina, deliver this package to this location," Tanizaki said, handing the girls a cardboard box and a map. "There will be a man waiting there to receive it."

Athina eyed the package as Jenna took it from the male. "Jun'ichiro, this seems shady af. Like, kinda sus that you won't tell us anything other than that."

He sweatdropped. "There really isn't much to say though...?"

"Quit pulling his leg Athina," Jenna scolded. "We'll be going now, thanks Jun'ichiro."

"No problem, stay safe out there!" Tanizaki called out as the girls headed out, waving goodbye.

"Kaitlyn, this is a top secret mission." Hirotsu looked serious as he stared at the girl who also became serious. "You will be going by yourself."

'A mission for me alone?! No Paul to babysit me?!' Her eyes were sparkling. 'This is my time to shine and prove myself!' "What is it, Hirotsu?" she asked, her voice leaking with excitement.

"Here."

"Huh? An envelope?" Kaitlyn blurted out, looking at the paper from multiple angles. "This is it, really?"

"Yes," the old man replied. "Deliver this envelope to a man waiting at the docks. No matter what, do not read the contents inside and do not let anyone steal the envelope. Do you understand?"

She sighed. 'Better than doing nothing.' "Understood."

"Good, now get going, time is ticking after all."

"Hey Miss Steal-Your-Man-And-Girl."

"Wassup Miss I-Don't-Need-No-Man-Cuz-I'm-Rich."

"Oh hi Kaitlyn," Jenna chimed, smiling as Athina and Kaitlyn greeted each other with a fist bump.

"Hey Jenna," Kaitlyn replied. "What are you two doing here?"

"Mission," Athina answered, rolling her eyes behind her sunglasses. "Jun'ichiro decided to pass off this delivery to us. It's so boring."

"What about you?" Jenna asked back and Kaitlyn took out an envelope.

"Same, a BORING delivery mission!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "Finally when I thought I could get a cool mission by myself."

Athina patted her shoulder. "Happens to the best of us."

Jenna sadly nodded."They just don't understand your greatness."

Kaitlyn sniffed. "Yeah."

The three looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Man, should we head off to the dropoff location?" Kaitlyn questioned, wiping her tears of laughter from her eyes.

"Yeah, the sooner we get this done then the longer we can hang for afterwards," Athina responded, taking out her phone. "It's almost 2pm, so we should hurry over."