Amusement Park

"I haven't been to an amusement park in so long!" Jenna happily chirped out, looking around. "Dad said he'll be here in ten minutes, so we can wait around for a bit... But aren't you excited Athina?!" She turned to her sister, expression dropping when she saw her state.

There Athina was, all pale and dead, seeming very tired and out of energy. It was like all the juice got sucked out of her. "Y-Yeah..."

"Eek! What happened to you?!" The older girl shrieked out, afraid of Athina's dead-like state.

"Ahaha..." Athina weakly laughed. "You try doing paperwork for two days straight without any breaks while running on multiple coffees and no sleep, and while doing all that work you also have to do your other two jobs." She smiled and a light shined down on her as if she was going to die and get taken right there and then. "It was hell."

".............." Jenna stared, patting her back. "I'm sorry you had to experience that Athina. Shall we get some milkshakes before we start going on the rides?"

Athina sniffed, tearing up as she whispered, "Yes please."

By the time Dazai arrived, Athina had already gone through four large milkshakes and had enough energy to survive through the day.

Now, the three of them were inside the amusement park, ready to have fun and enjoy all the rides.

"Let's go on a rollercoaster first!" Athina decided.

"No way!" Dazai childishly retorted. "We'll be going on the Merry-Go-Round."

Athina pointed a finger at him accusingly. "Bah! You just want to find a single mother to commit suicide with there! You're getting too predictable Osamu!"

He gasped dramatically. "Predictable? Me? Never! And how dare you assume I am trying to find a single mother to commit double suicide with. Of course I want to commit a double lovers suicide with a lovely woman, but a mother? I wouldn't dare commit such a sin!"

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Yet suicide isn't such a sin?"

"No! How dare you compare my double suicide to a sin!"

Jenna sighed, watching the two. 'How did arguing about what to ride end up at suicide?' As she stood there, not paying attention, someone bumped into her shoulder. Jenna stumbled, looking back with a small frown. "Excuse me, could you watch where you're- AKUTAGAWA?!"

"Huh? Jenna?" His eyes widened in surprise. There in all his glory was Akutagawa wearing casual clothes. He wore a plain white t-shirt with a necklace and black pants which stopped at his ankles, revealing the red bracelet tied around his ankle right above his sandals. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Athina and dad," she answered, shyling rolling her hair around her finger. "It's a family hangout. What about you?"

"I'm here with Gin," Akutagawa responded, letting out a light cough. "She brought me out today so we could spend some time together."

"Really? Where is she?" Jenna looked around, making the teenager pause. He looked behind him to see that Gin had disappeared from his sight. "Oh! There she is!"

And there she was, with Dazai and Athina who were chatting with her undisguised self.

"Gin I swear," Athina started off lazily. "You really got all the good genes. How did your brother end up like that?"

"Thank you Athina, but I'd prefer if you didn't insult my brother," Gin replied, sounding a bit threatening at the end and Athina raised both her hands up in defeat with a shrug. She liked Gin as a person and respected her decisions.