Joining Port Mafia

Athina watched in confusion as Jenna packed her bags, throwing everything she could into her suitcase.

"Uhhhhhh whatcha doing?" Athina asked, confused as to what she woke up to.

"Leaving," Jenna huffed, slamming her suitcase close.

"So wanna tell me what's wrong?" Athina questioned, crossing her arms as she leaned against the wall. "I'm quite curious as to why you want to run away like a 5-year old."

"Dad, how could you?!" Jenna shouted, her face red in anger as she glared at Dazai.

Dazai rolled his eyes, staring her down. "Don't take that voice with me Jenna. Stop acting like a child."

"I wouldn't act like this if you hadn't done that!" She retorted, clenching her fists. "I can't believe you would do that. Would you do that to Athina too?!"

His face seemed to become stone cold. "Of course." His voice sent shivers down her spine. "Just like I did to you, I'd do it to Athina as well."

Jenna gritted her teeth, turning around and sprinting away. "You're a jerk dad! I'm running away from home!"

"So you got into a fight?" Athina summarized. "That's it?"

"It's all dad's fault!" Jenna angrily huffed. "He didn't even apologize."

"What was the fight even about?" Athina raised a brow.

Jenna scoffed. "Just look through my memories. Just thinking and speaking about it makes my blood boil."

Sighing, Athina walked over and looked into Jenna's eyes. Her face began to contort when she looked through her memories, expression becoming angry as she saw the fight she was looking for. "That suicidal bastard! That's taking it too far!"

"I know right?!" Jenna flailed her hands around. "Athina, you should come with me."

"Where to?"

"Port Mafia," the brunette seriously said.

"...Port Mafia, huh?" Athina grinned. "Why the hell not? Sounds like fun."

"Athina."

"Yes Jenna darling?"

"Why am I getting spammed by Naomi?" Jenna asked, looking at her vibrating phone. "She's asking if I'm really going to join the Port Mafia."

Athina sipped on her milkshake, her suitcase in the other hand. "Oh that. I may or may not have tweeted something."

Jenna raised a brow, going to Twitter and looking at Athina's recent post.

'AthinaGucciGlasses

#RunningAway @PortMafia @CaptialismBuddy hmu.'

And there was a response from Kaitlyn saying, 'One of us! One of us! ONE OF USSSS!!!!' Along with a bunch of other replies from different people from different organizations, the notable ones were from the ADA, Black Lizard, former Guild members, Francis, and even... Fyodor?

"You basically told everyone that we're running away?!" Jenna shouted at her sister and she shrugged.

"What? Thought it would be more fun," Athina admitted, throwing away her milkshake. "Besides, I live for the chaos. Who knows who'll hit us up to join now that we're running away."

"But still..." Jenna sighed. "You now made this into a bigger deal."

"Whatever... Oh, there's Kaitlyn." She looked at the floating girl who was flying at them the moment they made it into sight. "Yo!"