Christmas Eve

It was the time of year for singing carols and buying presents. Joy filled the entire city of Yokohama as people hustled around, trying to get out of the cold while children played around.

Yes, it was Christmas Eve.

The time to spend with family, friends, and other loved ones. Eating good food, spending time with one another, and exchanging presents.

It was just a fun time of the year and Athina's favorite holiday as she got to spend time with her two family members.

However... There was an... Uninvited acquaintance that decided to show up this year.

Oh, she wasn't talking about Chuuya and Kaitlyn, Jenna and Athina had personally invited the girl and her father.

Yes, she was talking about the hospital case that showed up uninvited through her window.

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke - the sickly boi, mad dog, bitch, hospital case, idiot, moron, eyebrowless bastard, and a bunch of other names Athina calls him.

He decided to show up to spend time with Jenna, his girlfriend.

"Osamu banned you from coming over today," Athina stated, crossing her arms with her brows furrowed. "So what do you think you're doing here, sickly boi?"

"Obviously I'm going to spend time with Jenna, vermin," Akutagawa replied, scoffing. "That's what a boyfriend does. He spends time with his girlfriend on Christmas."

Her jaw clenched and an irk mark appeared on her cheek. 'Damn he really knows how to piss me off.' "Is that so?" Her eyes twitched and she spoke through gritted teeth. "It seems like a damn dog can't listen to his owner's commands. At least Tetcho listened to Osamu like a respectable person." She grinned when she saw his face sour. "No wonder why Osamu approves of him to be my boyfriend while he still doesn't approve of you."

Akutagawa glared at her. "You-!"

"Athina! I need some help in the kit- Oh! Aku! What are you doing here?" Jenna said, walking into the room with a surprised expression.

Immediately, both Athina and Akutagawa turned around, pretending like they weren't about to beat each other up a few seconds ago.

"He snuck in."

"I came to see you Jenna. I wish to spend Christmas together," Akutagawa retorted Athina's statement, walking up to the girl with gifts in his hand. He kissed her cheek. "This one's for you, the other is for Dazai-san, and......" He looked at the last present with disgust. "And this is for the ver- I mean... Athina."

Athina looked at him in shock while Jenna was happily pleased, glad that her boyfriend and sister were starting to get along- well tolerate each other a bit more. "Huh? You actually got me, of all people, a present?"

He nodded and she looked at him suspiciously. She could look through his memories now since she wasn't wearing her sunglasses, I mean why would she? She was at home and didn't need to wear them.

However, Athina decided to trust him. She didn't really want to, but she had to accept the hard reality that he and Jenna were dating and would probably get married in the future. They were happy together, and Athina didn't want to ruin that for them, for Jenna.

'How long have they been dating for? A year? Two? I can't remember.' Sighing under her breath, she walked towards the male. "...Thanks sick- I mean... Akutagawa..." She took a deep breath. "Thank you Akutagawa for the present," the brunette mumbled, bashfully looking away and taking the presents out of his hands. "I'll put this under the tree..."