26

5 months later / Wednesday

Minas POV

Tzuyus Company / Her Office

"Mina why are you here?".

"You're not dating her right?", I asked.

"I am. Is that a problem?", she questioned.

"I don't understand. Why? Why have you suddenly just left me and fell for someone else?", I asked.

"Espcaily Momo! Sanas older sister! My bestfriend too!".

"You must be clueless, you don't even realise what you've done wrong that made me stop trying".

"Then tell me! What did I do wrong?!", I asked.

"Even if I tell you dumb brain. Nothing you can do is going to fix it. I'm happy with Momo. She doesn't need to be drunk to actually tell me how she feels".

"Is that the problem? Me being drunk and things always happening between us?".

"No. That's not why I left. I'll give you till 10:00 pm to figure that out. And if you don't figure it out by then. I'll let you watch what made me leave you", she said.

"Tzuyu".

She just walked out of her office. Is this the new Tzuyu? Or is this the Tzuyu I never knew existed? Because I hate her treating me like this. Starting to understand why people fear her now.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Living Room

I was in the middle of working on some papers when I heard something smash in the kitchen. I rushed over to the kitchen.

Kitchen

"I'm okay I just dropped a glass".

"Oh, baby be careful. You dont want to injurt yourself", I said picking up the glass.

"Could you maybe help me with the dinner?", she asked.