1

Monday

Tzuyu POV

Dinner Table

"What's up Lil Sis", Jungkook said messing my hair as he pulled his chair out which was next to me.

"YAA!!".

I hit his shoulder before trying to sort my hair back out.

"Agio, your so cute when angry", he said pinching my cheek.

"Stop being a bully!".

Jungkook stopped pinching my cheek and we faced the direction of the male voice.

"Eunwoo?".

"Tzuyu we need to go to school", Min said.

"Yeah of you go".

We collected our bags and left.

Outside The House

"Who's going to be taking you to school today?", I questioned.

"Oh, Yujin should be. She's here. Bye. Eonni", she said and ran off to the black car.

She's gonna hurt herself one day by running like that. I saw my group of friends already waiting for me by the gate. I walked over to the large gate and done the code to be let out. 

~ Time Skip ~

Streets

"I got good news", Chaeyoung said randomly.

"What that you've grown?", Dahyun asked teasingly.

"Yaa your not that much taller than me", Chaeyoung said annoyed.

School Car Park

"Whoa, guys look".

We stopped walking and looked to where Chaewon was pointing. A lady wearing heel's in a black skirt with a white shirt. And her black hair blowing in the wind not even getting messy. Her walk seems like a scary boss.

"That's the new English Teacher...", Chaeyoung said.

"Wow".

Both Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still staring with their mouths wide open.

"Guy's you might want to close your mouth a fly might crawl in", Chaewon said.

"Tzuyu-ah", Elkie said clingy to my arm.